123 Gluten Free Meredith's Marvelous Muffin/Quickbread Mix can be used to make either muffins or quickbread in several flavors depending on what you add: banana zucchini, carrot, blueberry, pumpkin or chocolate banana. 123 Gluten Free Meredith's Marvelous Muffin/Quickbread Mix is fortified with extra B vitamins, calcium and iron.
- Gluten Free
- Wheat Free
- Dairy Free
- Casein Free
- Peanut Free
- Tree Nut Free
- Corn Free
- Egg Free
- Soy Free
- GMO Free
Kim Ullner, founder of 123 Gluten Free comes from a celiac family. At the age of three her older sister was diagnosed with celiac disease and Kim grew up seeing her sister trying to cope with the challenges of keeping a gluten-free diet. In 2004, when her two nieces and nephew were diagnosed with celiac disease, she went on a mission to create great tasting quick and easy gluten-free products.
Many of the mixes are named for children in the family who are proud to see their names on the store shelves. 1-2-3 Gluten Free is truly a family affair ~ all members of the family,from the youngest to the oldest, are involved in the business. The kids and their friends (celiac and non- celiac) are the first taste testers before products are released.
Currently, 1-2-3 Gluten Free is the only national company that is fortifying six of its mixes,providing those on a gluten- free diet with the necessary nutrients in which they are likely deficient. Six of their mixes are also sugar free allowing their customers to add their own sweetener. With a variety of great tasting products for everyone in the family to enjoy, they pride themselves on giving you the most bang for your buck. Their mixes yield more than other brands and allow you to make more of your favorite mixes~ in fact, they are less expensive per serving than other brands. Plus, their foods are made with the highest quality all natural ingredients.
As people really care about taste and texture, you won't find better gluten-free products than 123 Gluten Free's! Quite simply, these are the best. So give them a try!
Suggested of Use
to make Banana Bread or Muffins:
1 package Meredith's Marvelous Muffin/Quickbread Mix
1/2 cup unsalted butter or unsalted margarine, softened
4 medium overripe bananas
2 large eggs, room temperature
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Spray muffin tins or loaf pan with non-stick spray.
- Pour Mix, butter or margarine, bananas and eggs into bowl of mixer with paddle attachment. Mix until fully incorporated.
- Scoop batter into muffin tins or loaf pan and spread evenly. If using muffin tins, fill any empty parts of muffin tin with water to promote even baking.
- Bake loaf for 50-60 minutes or muffins for 20 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Baking times may vary with different appliances.
- Cool in pan for 5 minutes. Invert onto rack. Cool and serve. Makes one 9 1/4 x 5 1/4 x 2 3/4" loaf pan or 15 large muffins.