ActiveHerb, Ba Zhen Tang - 100g
- Vitamins & Supplement
- 100.00 gr
Ba Zhen Tang is a classic Chinese medicine that tonifies both Qi and Blood.
Ba Zhen Tang is applied in cases of the deficiency of both Qi and Blood, marked by pale complexion, fatigue, anemia, and irregular menstruation.
Extract granules at 5x concentration 100 g (3.53 oz).
At a final 5:1 concentration, 100 g granules is equal to 500 g (1.1 lb) dried herb.
This product contains no preservatives, no alcohol, no artificial flavor or color, no gluten, and no pharmaceuticals. A minimal amount of dextrinmay have been added to adjust the extraction ratio to 5:1 and to enhance stability.
ACTIVEHERB FORMULA EXTRACT ADVANTAGES
- Concentrated & potent
- All natural & purely herbal
- No pharmaceuticals, sugar, dyes, etc
- Comprehensive lab testing (e.g., heavy metals, etc.)
- Made in a cGMP certified facility
- Instant herbal tea
- No clumping
- Great value
- Professional use only
ActiveHerb Formula Extracts are produced in collaboration with one of the largest and best known pharmaceutical companies in China in its state of the art cGMP-certified facility as a result of many years of research. Single raw herb is tested for authenticity, quality, and potency before a water extraction is made according to TCM traditions. The liquid extract is concentrated at low temperature and then spray-dried to form extract granules. Our proprietary technology optimizes on the unique properties of each individual herb to maximize preservation of its active ingredients in full spectrum and guarantees quality consistency from batch to batch.
Take 2 to 3 g granules (2 tea spoons) each time and 2 to 3 times daily, or as instructed by an herbal practioner.
The granules may be dissolved in hot water to serve as tea or mixed into yogurt.
Ba Zhen Tang is gluten free
1. Use with caution if you are pregnant.
2. Do not use together with cold medicine.
3. Not suitable for if you have indigestion problems.
4. Only to be used by children under adult's direction.
5. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are taking other medicines.
6. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you have hypertension, or you are children, old or very weak.
7. Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving size 2 g
Amount Per Serving (mg)†
|Radix Ginseng||(Ren Shen)||人参||1205*|
|Rhizoma Atractylodis Macrocephalae||(Bai Zhu)||白术(炒)||1205*|
|Sclerotium Poriae Cocos||(Fu Ling)||茯苓||1205*|
|Radix Glycyrrhizae Uralensis||(Zhi Gan Cao)||炙甘草||602*|
|Radix Angelicae Sinensis||(Dang Gui)||当归(酒)||1807*|
|Radix Paeoniae Lactiflorae||(Bai Shao)||白芍||1205*|
|Rhizoma Ligustici Chuanxiong||(Chuan Xiong)||川芎||964*|
|Radix Rehmanniae Preparata||(Shu Di Huang)||熟地黄||1807*|
|*Daily value not established. 每日用量值未设置
†amount equivalent to bulk herb 相当于草药的含量