Salba Brand Salvia Hispanica Ground Seed.
- Digestion & Natural Detoxification
- Reduced Hunger Cravings
- Heart & Cardiovascular Health
- Joint Function & Mobility
- Natural Energy
Convenient and Functional Gluten-Free Fiber...Live Life. The Salba Life!
The Salba Seed - recently rediscovered in the mountains of South America - was once the staple of the Aztec diet and has been revered for its healing properties. Salba Ground Seed is pre-milled, making it a convenient way to integrate nutrient-rich whole food nutrition into the foods you already enjoy.
Salba supports digestive health, fewer food cravings, natural energy, balanced blood sugar, immune system health, increased joint mobility, quicker athletic recovery, and super-charged heart health.
- More Omega-3s than Salmon
- More Antioxidants than Blueberries
- More Fiber than Flax Seed
Most Popular Uses:
- Sprinkle it into cereal, sauces, salads and soups.
- Bake with it using 3 parts flour to 1 part Salba.
- Dash it into your breakfast oatmeal, yogurt or smoothie.
- Improvise and send us your recipe!
USING SALBA GROUND SEED: 9-45 grams per day (1-5 Tbsp.) Ground Salba can be sprinkled on any food. Salba's neutral flavor and moisture-retaining qualities will enhance the nutritional value without taking away from the experience of your favorite meals. REFRIGERATE AFTER OPENING.
Does Not Contain:
Gluten-free, Vegan, Kosher, Non-GMO.
Serving Size N/A
Servings Per Container 0
Calories From Fat
Omega-3 Fatty Acids
Omega-6 Fatty Acids
Omega-9 Fatty Acids
FOLATE (FOLIC ACID)
* Daily value not established