A Multi-Dimensional Collagen Superfood Featuring Food Source Collagen Type I, II, III, V and X
- PLUS Clinically Studied Eggshell Membrane, Clinically Studied Organic Ashwagandha Extract and Organic Amla Berry Extract
- Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides from Grass-Fed Beef
- Collagen from Chicken Bone Broth
- Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides from Wild Fish
- Clinically Studied Eggshell Membrane
- Features Clinically Studied Ashwagandha Extract
- Features Organic Amla Berry Extract
- Convenient Capsules
- CONTAINS: Eggs, Fish
- Made without milk, shellfish, tree nuts, wheat, peanuts, soy. Made on equipment that also processes milk, eggs, fish, tree nuts and soy.
- Not Intended for Children
If you’re looking to boost your collagen intake while on-the-go, Dr. Axe Multi Collagen Protein capsules could be just what you’re looking for. Most collagens on the market feature only one source of collagen, but Dr. Axe Multi Collagen Protein features five collagen types from four different sources!
PLUS, Multi Collagen Capsules contains clinically studied eggshell membrane, clinically studied organic ashwagandha and organic amla berry.
It’s specially designed to:
- Support Joint Comfort (in as little as 7 days)†
- Support Healthy Flexibility and Mobility†
- Support Joint Health†
Direction of use as a dietary supplement, adults take 3 capsules daily with 8 ounces of water, juice, coffee or tea, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Servings Per Container: 30
Adults take 3 capsules daily with 8 ounces of water, juice, coffee or tea.
Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Amount Per Serving
Multi Collagen Complex ... 2g
Hydrolyzed Bovine Hide Collagen Peptides, Eggshell Membrane Collagen, Organic Ashwagandha Extract (root and leaf), Calcium Fructoborate, Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen Peptides, Chicken Bone Broth Collagen Concentrate, Organic Amla Berry Extract
Other Ingredients: Cellulose.
Contains: Egg and pollack (fish).
Does not contain: Milk, shellfish, tree nuts, wheat, peanuts, or soy.
Made on equipment that also processes milk, eggs, fish, tree nuts and soy.