Boston One-Step Liquid Enzymatic Cleaner is a simple and convenient way to effectively remove protein deposits from gas permeable contact lenses to help maintain contact lens wearing comfort. The convenient liquid works right in your lens case as you disinfect your lenses so it's easy to use and saves time. Most practitioners recommend using an enzymatic cleaner at least once a week.
Boston One Step Liquid Enzymatic Cleaner Effectively removes protein deposits from rigid gas permeable contact lenses.
- Effectively removes protein deposits from rigid gas permeable contact lenses.
For Gas Permeable Contact Lenses
Boston® One step Liquid enzymatic cleaner.
- The easiest way to remove protein deposit weekly from your RGP lenses.
- Convenient liquid works together with the disinfecting step, right in your lens case eliminating the need for tablets and vials.
This unique patented formula is not sold to any retailer as a store brand.
Ingredients: A sterile, aqueous, solution containing proteolytic enzyme (subtilisin) as the active ingredient, and glycerol.
For use with all Boston Conditioning Solutions:
- Boston Advance® Comfort formula - conditioning solution.
- Boston® Original formula - conditioning solution.
Not for use directly in the eye.
Thoroughly rub and rinse lenses prior to insertion.
If a problem arises, contact your eye care professional.
Contraindications: Do not use if you are allergic to any ingredient in this product. Not for use with soft (hydrophilic) contact lenses.
Store solution at room temperature. Avoid extreme heat.
Refer to expiration date on bottom of carton prior to purchase.
Carefully observe directions, warnings and precautions on inner carton.
Tamper Evident Seal: Do not use if imprinted neckband on bottle is missing or broken.