Natural Man Unscented Beard Oil - The Beard Oil Your Beard Wants
The answer for bearded men who want the best possible beard conditioning oil but have a favorite cologne or aftershave, just prefer no scent, or most importantly for those who suffer from Multiple Chemical Sensitivities (MCS).
Because in today's world where we are assaulted daily with millions of different scents, fragrances, and smells, we have developed an addition to our family of Natural Man Beard Care items.
Like our original Bay Lime Beard Oil, the Unscented Beard Oil is still made of the finest ingredients for Men's skin and the same pure process is used to deliver a product that treats the facial hair along with the skin underneath.
Sesame Oil - this oil is one the most studied oils in Holistic and Ayurvedic Medicine. It is known for many properties but it was chosen for this men's line because it is:
- Anti-inflammatory - helps to prevent inflammation from ingrown hairs
- Anti-bacterial - helps to prevent and fight infections of the skin
- Moisture Retention - helps your skin retain moisture
- Smoothing - this oil will help to soften and smooth your skin
Jojoba Oil - one of the most powerful oils to be used on the skin and the hair. A superb moisturizer and healer that has a strikingly similar composition to natural human oils which are essential to maintaining a healthy beard.
- Softens the hair
- Smooth and strengthens the hair follicle
- Promotes hair growth
- Non Comedogenic - meaning it will not block pores
- Non greasy
- Quick Absorbing
Vitamin E -
- Powerful anti-oxidant - also helps preserve the natural oils used
- Excellent nourishment for the skin
- Helps to smooth and moisturize the skin
Directions: Pump 1-2 drops in palm of the hand. Rub hands together and massage thoroughly through beard and mustache or the beard area. Any leftover can be smoothed over your scalp, face, hands, elbows, etc.
*Sesamum indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, *Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, d-Alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E), *Denotes Certified Organic. NO Parabens Synthetics Petroleum.