Chelation therapy supports overall circulatory health and helps your body heal itself naturally. To date, over 500,000 people in the U.S. alone have been treated for conditions ranging from heart disease to arthritis using this treatment.
Research indicates that chelation therapy assists in:
cleansing arterial plaque
reducing harmful free radicals
removing heavy metals
increasing blood flow
strengthening blood vessels and veins
Reduces high blood pressure
Diminishes free radical activity
Improves uptake of oxygen to the cells
Removes toxic heavy metals from the body
Relieves pain in the extremities
Increases elasticity of blood vessels
Improves blood flow to the heart, brain, body organs, and legs Improves enzyme activity
EDTA (Calcium Disodium EDTA) is a pharmaceutical grade chelating agent designed to bind and render inactive certain trace metals. This product is intended to supplement intravenous chelation therapy of plaque and other mineral deposits throughout the cardiovascular system. Since EDTA may deplete levels of important vitamins and minerals, supplementing your diet with a daily multi-vitamin* is recommended
A Natural Therapy for Improved Circulatory Health
Mixes with Water and Juices
Improved Health Through Oral Chelation
Kelation Plus is a safe and natural therapy to help prevent and treat circulatory ailments and heavy metal toxicity. Kelation Plus is formulated in therapeutic dosages to help improve your circulation.
Kelation Plus may be used as a stand alone therapy or in combination with your intravenous treatments.
Possible Benefits of Kelation Plus:
Cleansing arterial plaque
Removing toxic heavy metals
Reducing harmful free radicals
Increasing blood flow
Improving elasticity of blood vessels
Relieving pain in the extremities and joints
Kelation Plus is a natural nutritional supplement packed full with vitamins, minerals, amino acids and antioxidants to help you on the road to improved health.
Benefits and Uses
- It removes the effects of a heart attack.
- It removes or reduces angina pectoris -- chest pains.
- It removes or reduces cardiac stress intolerance.
- It reduces shortness of breath in coronary artery disease.
- It can bring back the elderly from senility, and improve memory and reduce the incidence of Pick's Atrophy and Alzheimer's disease.
- It reduces blood pressure in about 60% of high blood pressure patients.
- It can eliminate intermittent claudication (leg cramps and leg pain and numbness due to poor circulation).
- It can reverse diabetic gangrene. It can restore impaired vision, particularly in the diabetic whose suffering from macular degeneration.
- It improves memory, can prevent the deposition of cholesterol in the liver, it reduces blood cholesterol levels, it reverses toxic effects from digitalis excess.
- It can convert and normalize 50% of irregular heart rhythms. Chelation reduces or relaxes excessive heart contraction. It reduces heart irritability and increases potassium within the cells of your body.
- Chelation removes lead and cadmium and other heavy metals from the body.
- It removes calcium from arteriosclerotic plaque. It dissolves kidney stones, reduces serum iron and protects against iron poisoning and iron storage disease of the liver.
- Chelation reduces heart valve calcification, improves heart function and detoxifies several snake and spider venoms. It reduces dark pigmentation associated with varicose veins.
- It heals calcified necrotic ulcers. It can improve the vision in diabetic retinopathy. It dissolves small cataracts. It makes arterial walls more flexible.
- It helps to prevent and reduce osteoarthritis. It reduces and alleviates the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis. Chelation helps to smooth skin wrinkles, lowers insulin requirements for diabetics. It even dissolves large and small clots or thrombii.
- It can reduce or reverse the effect of a stroke, particularly after the stroke, but even as late as two years following a stroke. It can reduce the effects of scleroderma. It reduces the need for bypass surgical procedures. EDTA can greatly reduce the need for lower extremity amputations
suggested use: One capsule with water 15 minutes before meals.
|Serving Size: 1 Packet 9.0 grams|
| ||Each Packet Contains||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin A (75% as Beta Carotene, 25% as Retinyl Acetate)||20,000 IU||400%|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||4,000 mg||6667%|
|Vitamin E (as dl-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate)||600 IU||2000%|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||20 mg||1333%|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||10 mg||588%|
|Niacin (as Nicotinic Acid & Niacinamide)||60 mg||300%|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||30 mg||1500%|
|Folic Acid||30 mcg||8%|
|Vitamin B12 (as Cyanacobalamin)||30 mcg||500%|
Ingredients EDTA (Calcium Disodium EDTA) is a pharmaceutical grade chelating agent designed to bind and render inactive certain trace metals. This product is intended to supplement intravenous chelation therapy of plaque and other mineral deposits throughout the cardiovascular system. Since EDTA may deplete levels of important vitamins and minerals, supplementing your diet with a daily multi-vitamin* is recommended