Each 700mg beef softgel contains the highest concentration of the complete Vitamin E tocopherol complex — HIGH-Gamma, HIGH-Alpha, with Beta and Delta isomers — completely void of fillers or additives that can turn rancid. This all-natural, PURE Vitamin E concentrate consists of the natural form of Vitamin E as obtained through the diet and as used by the body.
Vitamin E has been found to provide many valuable Health Benefits:
- Supports overall cardiovascular and circulatory health*
- Promotes healthy coronary blood flow*
- Provides antioxidant support*
- Supports the body’s ability to appropriately process and utilize important lipids*
- Helps in the maintenance of cholesterol levels that are already within the normal range.*
- Helps support healthy red blood cell flow*
- Supports healthy focus and memory retention*
- Helps to promote healthy brain function*
- Provides antioxidant support throughout the body *
- Helps maintain the integrity of cellular function*
- Supports healthy immune function*
- Promotes eye health*
- Supports and promotes the immune system*
- Supports the body’s ability to regulate pro-inflammatory molecules, including C-reactive protein*
- May be applied externally as a topical to promote dermal health (see also our UNIQUE E® Mixed Tocopherols Concentrate Oil)*
The Science Behind the Product
Vitamin E is a complex of eight molecules that work together synergistically. Taking a Vitamin E supplement with only d-alpha tocopherol instead of the entire mixed tocopherols family of isomers can actually deplete the level of d-gamma tocopherol in the body.
The mainstream medical community only recently recognized the importance of d-gamma tocopherol. But A.C. Grace has noted the importance of d-gamma tocopherol since 1962. Our proprietary formula of concentrated tocopherols is specifically designed to provide the highest biological activity and maximum synergistic benefits of the all-natural complex.
Campbell SE, Stone WL, Whaley SG, Qui M, Krishnan K; gamma-tocopherol up-regulates peroxisome proliferator activated receptor (PPAR) gamma expression in SW 480 human colon cancer cell lines.
Handelman GJ, Machlin LJ, Fitch K, Weiter JJ, Dratz EA; oral alpha-tocopherol supplements decrease plasma gamma-tocopherol levels in humans. Journal of Nutrition 1985 Jun;115(6):807-13.
Jiang Q, Wong J, Fyrst H, Saba JD, Ames BN; gamma-tocopherol or combinations of vitamin E forms induce cell death in human prostate cancer cells by interrupting sphingolipid synthesis — Jiang Q, Wong J, Ames BN; [gamma]-tocopherol induces apoptosis in androgen-responsive LNCaP Prostate Cancer Cells via Caspase-Dependent and Independent Mechanisms.
Jiang Q, Ames BH; gamma-tocopherol but not alpha-tocopherol, decreases pro-inflammatory eicosanoids and inflammation damage in rats. — Jiang Q, Elson-Schwab I, Courtemanche C, Ames BN; gamma-tocopherol and its major metabolite, in contrast to alpha-tocopherol, inhibit cyclooxygenase activity in macrophages and epithelial cells.