Clear Care One Bottle Solution For Cleaning & Disinfecting Is A Convenient And Highly Effective System For Simultaneous Cleaning, Daily Protein Removal, And DisinfectiClear Care One Bottle Solution For Cleaning & Disinfecting Is A Convenient And Highly Effective System For Simultaneous Cleaning,
Daily Protein Removal, And Disinfecting Of Soft (Hydrophilic) And Rigid Gas Permeable Lenses As Recommended By Your Eye Care Professional.ng Of Soft (Hydrophilic) And Rigid Gas Permeable Lenses As Recommended By Your Eye Care Professional.
A convenient and highly effective hydrogen peroxide based system for simultaneous cleaning, daily protein removal and disinfecting of soft (hydrophilic) and rigid gas permeable (RGP) lenses as recommended by your eye care professional. Triple action cleaning. Sterile.
This product is ideal for you if you want excellent comfort, experience lens-related dryness and irritation with other solutions and are sensitive to certain chemicals.
What's inside makes the difference:
- 3% hydrogen peroxide: You see it working. Kills germs and bacteria that can cause serious infections. Bubbling action removes protein, dirt and build-up
- Disposable lens case with neutralizing disc: After neutralization, no preservatives or harsh chemicals enter your eye. Neutralizes the active disinfectant to create a gentle saline solution close to your own tears
- Pluronic 17R4: For clean, comfortable lenses. Built-in cleaner. Cleans soft contact lenses without rubbing
Made in USA
To ensure proper disinfection of your lenses, you must follow the instructions completely. Do not skip any steps. Always wash and rinse your hands before handling your lenses. Please refer to the package insert printed on the inside of this carton for special instructions for RGP lenses.
- Remove and place each lens into the appropriately marked L/R domed lens holder. Rinse with Clear Care solution for 5 seconds
- Fill the Clear Care lens case to the fill line with Clear Care solution and place the lens holder in the case
- Tighten the cap on the Clear Care lens case and store lenses for at least 6 hours. Do not shake the case
Your lenses are ready to wear after soaking for 6 hours. No final rinse with saline is necessary. Dispose of your old Clear Care lens case with each new purchase of Clear Care solution. Always follow your eye care professional's instructions. Please refer to the package insert printed on the inside of this carton for detailed directions and important safety information. Keep Clear Care out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Once bottle is open, discard any remaining solution after 3 months.
Do not squirt CLEAR CARE directly into your eyes or burning and stinging will result. Do not use flat lens case. CLEAR CARE only works with the special lens case provided. Do not remove lenses from case until at least 6 hours later.
The solution needs time to neutralize.
Never rinse your contact lenses with CLEAR CARE before your put them in your eyes. If you want to rinse lenses, use sterile saline.
There are no known contraindications for use of Clear Care. If you are allergic to any ingredient in this solution, do not use.
Tamper resistant. Do not use if Ciba Vision Safety Seal around the bottle cap is broken or missing or if the carton is opened or damaged.
Micro-Filtered Hydrogen Peroxide , Sodium Chloride , Stabilized with , (Phosphoric Acid , Phosphate Buffered System , Pluronic 17R4 (A cleaning agent))