Clinically proven to help reduce the rate of bone loss
- Are highly soluble, bioavailable, and usable by the body & Contain added Vitamin D which improves absorption
- Citracal contains no wheat, barley, yeast or rye, and is dairy and gluten free.
- Citracal can be taken anytime, with or without food.
Only† Citracal® Has Products with Calcium Citrate:
- Can Be Properly Absorbed With or Without Food
- A Highly Soluble Form of Calcium
- High Levels of Vitamin D3 for Unsurpassed Absorption*
- Gentle on Your Digestive System
Citracal Petites | Comes in Smaller�, Easier to Swallow Tablets
Directions: adults: take 1 serving (2 tablets) twice daily with or without food or as recommended by your physician, pharmacist or health care professional.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if printed foil seal is torn or missing.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.