Dandy Blend, Instant Herbal Beverage with Dandelion, 2 lbs Bag
The sweetness some perceive in Dandy Blend is primarily from the fructose that occurs naturally in the roots of dandelion and chicory. Many people require no additional sweeteners. It contains over 50 trace minerals in each cup, most of which the body uses to help synthesize compounds needed in metabolism. On top of all this, Dandy Blend costs as little as 7 cents a cup - less, on a per cup basis, than coffee, or instant coffee alternatives that do not contain dandelion.
To keep Dandy Blend affordable for everyone who already drinks coffee, we keep the price down as low as possible by distributing it directly. Dandy Blend supports Mom and Pop health food stores because they care for their customers personally. Dandelion root is what makes Dandy Blend unique and so much better that it stands out from all other options available. It is the only instant coffee alternative in the United States that contains dandelion root.
To Americans, dandelion may be considered a weed, but to people all over the world it is a valued vegetable and highly respected herbal medicine. It is one of the top six herbs in the Chinese medicine chest. If your doctor or health practitioner has recommended that you give up coffee, and/or add dandelion to your diet, Dandy Blend is by far the easiest way to do that AND still continue enjoying the flavor and texture of a good "cuppa joe" at the same time. With Dandy Blend, you are a winner in three ways it tastes like coffee, it costs the same or less than coffee, and it is healthy
It tastes remarkably like a rich, full-bodied cup of coffee.
- It is caffeine free, and has no acidity or bitterness.
- It is made of water-soluble extracts of roasted roots of dandelion, chicory and beets, and the grains of barley and rye
- It contains no gluten.
- There are no headaches or other withdrawal symptoms when switching from coffee to Dandy Blend
- Refreshing Cold, Delicious Hot
- Gluten Free
- 100% Caffeine Free
- No Acidity
- No Bitterness
- 454 Cups
- All The Goodness of Dandelion In An Instant!
The Easiest Way to Get Dandelion in Your Diet
- Rich, smooth full-bodied coffee flavor, but no caffeine, acidity or bitterness.
- No additives or preservatives. Nothing artificial.
- Totally water-soluble extracts of three roasted roots and two roasted grains. Nothing else.
- No gluten. All gluten from barley and rye is eliminated in the extraction process.
- Sweetness comes from fructose that occurs naturally in roasted dandelion and chicory roots.
- No pesticides
- 630 mg dandelion/chicory extract per cup
- Going from coffee to Dandy Blend is easy - there are no withdrawal symptoms.
- May be suitable for people with diabetes. Ask your doctor.
1 level tsp per 8 oz = tea-like beverage 1 rounded tsp per 8 oz = rich, full bodied coffee 1 heaping tsp to 1 tablespoon for an espresso strength beverage.
|Serving Size: 1 tsp (2 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 454|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat||0 g||0|
|Total Carb||1 g||1|
|Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, sugar, or calcium.
Percent Daily Value (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Extracts of roasted barley, rye, chicory root, dandelion root and sugar beet.