Earth's Best is the first and only full line of organic baby food. We strive to provide better for baby products to ensure that babies can grow up healthy and strong, eating pure, wholesome foods. And throughout the years we've grown too. We now offer organic formulas, snacks, meals and even baby body products for your little one. By expanding the trusted Earth's Best brand beyond baby foods we hope all children will grow up with the freshest and purest products possible in a clean and safe world.
Healthy milk-based supplement or alternative to breast feeding
- Contains DHA and ARA nutrients found in breast milk
- Easy to make, just combine with water
- USDA certified organic
- No artificial colors, no artificial flavors, and no preservatives
Earth's Best infant formula is specially blended without growth hormones, steroids, antibiotics, dangerous pesticides or chemical fertilizers. Nutritionally complete, it provides 100% of the essential nutrients doctors recommend for babies during the first 12 months of life.
Made with high quality protein, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids including DHA and ARA, special nutrients found in breast milk that are critical to baby's mental and visual development. Easy to digest, this formula meets all FDA requirements for infant nutrition with the added benefit of being organic.
Recommended Age: Newborn to 12 months
Protein (2.2 g), Fat (5.3 g), Carbohydrate (10.6 g), Water (134 g), Linoleic Acid (750 mg), Vitamin A (300 IU), Vitamin D (60 IU), Vitamin E (2 IU), Vitamin K (8 GU), Thiamine, Vitamin B1 (100 GU), Riboflavin (150 GU), Niacin (750 GU), Folic Acid (7.5 GU), Pantothenic Acid (315 GU), Biotin (2.3 GU), Vitamin C (9 mg), Choline (15 mg), Inositol (4.1 mg), Calcium (63 mg), Phosphorus (42 mg), Magnesium (7 mg), Iron (1.8 mg), Zinc (0.75 mg), Manganese (15 GU), Copper (71 GU), Iodine (9 GU), Selenium (2.1 GU)Sodium (23 mg), Potassium (84 mg), Chloride (56 mg) DHA & ARA for baby s brain and eye development.
- USDA organic, kosher
- Patterned after breast milk: high quality protein, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids (DHA & ARA)
- DHA & ARA: naturally found in breast milk for baby's brain and eye development
- Provides 17 mg DHA/ 100 calories
- Has a whey/casein ratio that is almost identical to mother's milk
- Uses organic lactose and organic glucose solids as a carbohydrate source
- Nutritionally complete, iron fortified formula
- Easy to digest
- Meets all FDA requirements for infant nutrition