Keep fruits and vegetables fresher longer in GreenBags
- Able to be re-used up to 10 times, the GreenBags help save money and reduce waste
- Designed to keep certain produce fresh for approximately 30 days
- Helps reduce vitamin loss by up to 50 percent
- Includes Medium, Large and X-Large Debbie Meyer GreenBags
Evert-Fresh Corp. Debbie Meyer Green BagsVariety Pack helps preserve the freshness and prolong the life of fruits, vegetables and cut flowers with these revolutionary storage bags. Debbie Meyer GreenBags are made with a natural mineral that creates a beneficial storage environment to help extend the life and freshness of fruits, vegetables (and cut flowers) --- and That Saves You Money!
Fruits, vegetables and flowers release ethylene gases during the natural ripening process after harvest. Exposure of the produce to these gases accelerates aging and deterioration. Independent laboratory testing shows that the Debbie Meyer GreenBags help extend the life and freshness of fruits,
vegetables and fresh cut flowers, by creating a beneficial storage environment, giving you more time to enjoy your produce and That Saves You Money! Simply store your fruits, vegetables (and cut flowers) where you normally would (either the countertop or refrigerator) and watch how the Debbie Meyer GreenBags actively work to keep their contents fresh, extending their usable life. BPA free.
Debbie Meyer GreenBags:
- Independent laboratory tested and shown to extend the life of fruits and vegetables
- Follow easy Instructions - included
- Store wherever you would normally store the food - in the refrigerator or on the countertop
- Made of a natural mineral and food grade polyethylene
- BPA Free
- Each bag is reusable 8 to 10 times
- Bags are gusseted for maximum capacity
- Easy Care - Rinse with clear water (no soap), allow to dry
- Medium Bags are ½ gallon and measure 15" x 6" x 4"
- Large Bags are 1 gallon and measure 17" x 7" x 5"
- X-Large Bags are 1 ½ gallons and measure 21'' x 9'' x 6.5''
- Proudly Made in the USA
Direction of use
Produce should be DRY before pacing in bag. Simply place fresh produce in bags and wash/rinse produce as usual before use. If storing washed or wet produce, be sure to dry thoroughly before inserting in bag. Fruits and vegetables contain moisture. If moisture builds in the bag, just wipe out with a paper towel and keep contents as dry as possible during storage.
Use one bag for each type of produce...for instance, use a bag for apples, another one for lettuce, another one for pears, etc. Even cut flowers can be preserved longer by placing arrangements in bag or pulling bag over top of vase overnight and remove during the day.
Fold over the top of the bag---do not use twist-ties as they make holes.
Store in the refrigerator or on the countertop, wherever you would normally store your produce.
20 Evert-Fresh Corp. Debbie Myer Green Bags