Florastor saccharomyces boulardii lyo, florastor contain the active ingredient saccharomyces boulardii lyo, a non-pathogenic yeast found naturally on the skin of tropical fruit (lychee and mangos teens). Florastor helps support healthy digestive system. Florastor also acts to maintain the balance of intestinal flora.
Long term use of florastor is not associated with complications. Florastor transits through the digestive tract attaining steady-state levels that are maintained throughout the administration period.
- Do not mix florastor in ny carbonated, very hot liquid, or alcohol-containing beverages or foods.
- Florastor can be taken with or without food
- Restricted diets-florastor has 33 mg lactose it is proven to increase lactase production, which helps with the digestion of lactose. It is a gluten free dietary supplement; Note: florastor may contain traces of soy
- Contents of florastor capsules and florstorkids packets have a creamy color and have a yeast-like smell; Do not refrigerate; Store at room temperature, it has a guarantee of three-year shelf-life
- #1 Probiotic Worldwide
- Studied and Trusted for over 50 Years
- Pharmacists #1 Probiotic Choice
- Maintains the balance of the intestinal flora
- Keeps intestines functioning well
- Promotes intestinal health
- Travel Friendly
- Simple Administration
- Appropriate for Lactose Intolerance