Wee-Wee Pads are the perfect solution for a variety of potty problems, including puppy housebreaking, incontinence in older dogs, high-rise apartments, and leaving your dog at home during the work day. Their absorbent design and leakproof liner mean easy and mess-free clean up. Wee-Wee Pads come with a 100% Leakproof Guarantee.
- Attractant naturally draws your dog to the pad making training easy
- Quick drying top layer locks in wetness and reduces odors
- Super Absorbent Quilted Core provides maximum absorption – 10x its weight
- Heavy duty leakproof liner helps protect floors and carpets
Plastic lining prevents damage to floors and carpets
- Four Paws Wee-Wee Pads are versatile in that they can be used for training or as an everyday alternative to the outdoors when pets are housebound
- The original Wee Wee pads measure 22-inch by 23-inch
- Styles also available for small dogs, adult dogs and in XL sizes
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
- Little Dogs: 16.5" x 23.5"
- Original (Puppy): 22.5" x 23"
- Adult: 24" x 24"
- X-Large: 28" x 34"
- Gigantic: 27.5" x 44"
- Select the area for your dog to eliminate
- Unfold pad and place on the floor, plastic side down
- Once your dog has used the pad, discard and replace with a clean pad
Training Your Puppy with Wee-Wee Pads
- Place your puppy on the pad throughout the day to familiarize them with the attractant.
- As soon as your puppy goes on the pad immediately reward them with praise and a treat for good behavior.
- Quickly replace the soiled pad with a new one.
- If your puppy eliminates somewhere other than the pad simply place them back on the pad and encourage them to eliminate there.
- Once your puppy is trained inside you can begin teaching them to eliminate outside.
- Begin moving the pad towards the door and eventually to the outside area you would like your puppy to go.
For best training results keep your puppy confined to a smaller area such as the bathroom or kitchen.
Wee-Wee Pads come with a 100% Leakproof Guarantee