Vitamin C formulation
- 1000 mg of ascorbic acid per tablet
With added citrus and non-citrus bioflavonoids
- Rose hips, hesperidin, quercetin and rutin
An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health*
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums*
- Helps the body to metabolize fats and proteins*
- Helps in normal wound healing and connective tissue formation*
- Helps to prevent vitamin C deficiency*
Ideal for vegetarians
Direction of use As a dietary supplement, Adults (19 years and older): Take one (1) tablet two times daily with meals or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Servings Per Container: 60
Adults (19 years and older): Take one (1) tablet two times daily with meals or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin C ... 1000mg
Rose Hips ... 50mg
Hesperidin ... 25mg
(from citrus aurantium pith/peel)
Quercetin ... 25mg
Rutin ... 25mg
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, silica, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, glycerin
Contains no added wheat, yeast, gluten, soy, artificial coloring or flavoring, antimicrobial preservatives or dairy products.