Pea protein with fruit polyphenols
• Combines pea proteins, DL-alpha-Lipoic acid, chromium, curcuma and lecithin with other synergistic ingredients in a powder format
• Natural chocolate flavour
• 15 g of pea protein per day
• 30 mg of polyphenols from strawberry and blueberry per day
Supports good health
• Provides antioxidants for the maintenance of good health(1)
• Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins(2)
• Helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus(3)
Ideal for vegetarians
• Gluten free, dairy free, soy free
A commitment to comprehensive CARDIOMETABOLIC HEALTH research
As part of Atrium Innovations, Seroyal is committed to gaining a better understanding of Metabolic Syndrome and investigating the impact of nutrition on the prevention and treatment of the Silent Inflammation associated with this condition. Specifically, Atrium is investigating how nutritional interventions influence metabolic and cardio risk factors, such as inflammation, blood glucose, weight, and blood lipids such as cholesterol.
Understanding the role of fruit polyphenols
Pre-clinical and clinical research in the development of fruit polyphenols has resulted in the introduction of specialized blends of blueberry, cranberry, and strawberry extracts targeted at specific health outcomes. Studies on the health benefits of small fruits are continuing in the areas of healthy aging, Metabolic Syndrome, and cognition. Ongoing studies include the effects of polyphenols on established biomarkers of health, as well as on inflammatory gene expression.