The original Spaghetti Scrub is a natural-fiber cleaning scrubber that is tough on your kitchen messes, but gentle on the environment. The Spaghetti Scrub in Gentle is made with peach pit powder, a tough, yet gentle abrasive that has incredible cleaning power. Use on glass, wood, plastic and other materials that are prone to scratching-you'll find endless uses around the home.
The unique spaghetti shape makes it ideal for getting into tough-to-reach places such as corners, and those difficult-to-clean whisks All Goodbye detergent products significantly reduce or eliminate the need for soaps and detergents-another big win for the environment. Scrubs are reusable, and last for months, further reducing landfill waste. They dry quickly and completely, so there's no smell, no mildew, no rust. All items are packaged in minimally in 100% recycled material. You'll feel good knowing that the products you are choosing are helping save the planet, and your bottom-line
scrub made of cotton, polyester and peach pit
- Designed for general cleaning purposes and removal of food and stains on glass, wood, plastic, high-quality nonstick pans or materials prone to dulling or scratches
- Reduces and eliminates harmful soaps and detergents
- Unique shape makes tricky cleaning jobs easy; Scrub lasts for months, dries quickly and completely to eliminate mildew
Why It Gets Our Seal of Approval
- Each scrub lasts up to 4-6 months
- Dries quickly - won't develop mold, smell, or rust
- Comes in coarse and gentle for different types of dish
- Reduces the need for wasteful detergents and soaps
- Works with natural abrasives
- Made from recycled, all-natural ingredients
- Dishwasher safe
More durable than regular dish sponges and faster drying, it won't develop mold, smells or rust
Plus, they're all-natural. Coarse scrubber made of corn, gentle scrubber made with peach pits. Made in Japan.