- 100% Natural
- Since 1903
- Relieves Ear Pain Fast
Calms & Soothes Earaches Due To
- Cold & Flu
- Swimmer's Ear
Hyland's Earache Drops
May be used to relieve earache symptoms that accompany colds, flu, and allergies, as well as to soothe itchiness and ear pain associated with swimmer's ear. Hyland's Earache Drops have no known interactions with antibiotics or other medications and are safe to use for adults and children 2 years and up.
Hyland's Earache Drops relieve symptoms of:
- Throbbing Pain
Uses Temporarily relieves the symptoms of fever, pain, throbbing, irritability and sleeplessness associated with earaches after diagnosis by a physician. Relieves common pain and itching of "swimmer's ear".
Homeopathic Natural Earache Drops for earache pain relief from cold & flu, swimmers ear, and allergies
- Temporarily relieves the symptoms of fever, pain, throbbing, irritability and sleeplessness associated with earaches after diagnosis by a physician. Relieves common pain and itching of swimmer's ear.
- Aspirin and acetaminophen free with Calcarea Carbonica which naturally relieves throbbing, pulsing pain in ears
- Natural Active Ingredients include Chamomilla for restlessness or irritability, Lycopodium for pain and congestion in ears, and Pulsatilla for ear pain at night
- Can be used in conjunction with other medications, made of all natural ingredients, No Aspirin, Acetaminophen or Ibuprofen
- Homeopathic medicine to relieve the symptoms in a citric acid base to help neutralize the pH level in the ear.
- Swimmer's ear
- Non-Habit Forming
- Aspirin and Acetaminophen Free
- Can be used in conjunction with other medications.
Suggested Use Adults and children 2 years and up: Tilt head sideways and apply 3-4 drops into involved ear 4 times daily or as needed. Tilt ear upward for at least 2 minutes after application or gently place cotton in ear to keep drops in.