Kanberra Gel (R) is an all-natural proprietary blend of pharmaceutical-grade Australian Tea Tree & other essential oils. When used, Kanberra Gel (R) allows the natural antiseptic properties of the oils to become airborne through an evaporative release. At the micro-biotic level, the air itself absorbs the pharmaceutical grade oils. As the air circulates and lands on the source (mold, mildew, etc.), Kanberra Gel (R) begins neutralizing and eliminating problems and associated odors on contact. It does so naturally, without chemicals.
The Original, All-Natural Air Purifier
- Proprietary blend of Australian Tea Tree & other essential oils
- No Chemicals - safe for use around kids and pets
- Use everywhere you have odor - home, boat, car, RV and more!
Kanberra Air Purifier Gel is the original all natural air purifier. Kanberra Air Purifier Gel is made with tea tree oil. Kanberra Air Purifier Gel is an all-natural proprietary blend of pharmaceutical-grade Australian Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia) and Lemon-scented Tea Tree Oil (Leptospermum petersonii). When used Kanberra Air Purifier Gel allows the natural antiseptic properties of the oils to become airborne through an evaporative release.
- Made with Tea Tree Oil
- No chemicals - safe around kids and pets
- Gel works 24/7
- Unlimited uses - for home, office, boat, car, RV, sports equipment bags and more
- Made in the USA
What to Know About Tea Tree Oil (TTO)
Tea Tree Oil is known around the globe as a natural antiseptic, most commonly used topically. (An ingredient in toothpastes, mouthwashes, creams, etc.)
Kanberra developed a means of releasing TTO in an airborne manner...simple air movement across Kanberra Gel or a shot of Kanberra Spray delivers TTO at the microscopic level to attack old, mildew, etc. It looks easy now, but it took more than a decade and multiple formulations to accomplish.
Directions: Peel off top label, remove insert to activate evaporation and place container where needed. Replace when gel turns dark in color and shrinks to a pellet.
The beauty of Kanberra Gel is that it can be placed anywhere, as long as you have a flat surface. If you are a new user of the product, Kanberra recommends you follow their usage modes with approximate application times:
- Shock Mode (2-3 days) - Uncap the product and place it open without the diffuser lid.
- Maintenance Mode (up to 30 days) - Place the diffuser lid on the container to slow overall evaporation.
- Protection Mode (30 to 90 days) - The application area is effectively 'clean' and the product will now provide airborne protection against any re-growth.
Active Ingredients: Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree Oil) and other essential oils, stabilizing polymers, deionized water.