Multi-symptom relief. Relieves heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach and gas. Easy-open bottle with child-resistant packaging.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: 2 caplets
- Swallow caplets with water; do not chew
- Repeat dose every 1/2 hour to 1 hour as needed
- Do not exceed 8 doses in 24 hours
- Use until diarrhea stop but not more than 2 days
- Children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- Drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea
- Each caplet contains: total salicylates 99 mg
- Store at room temperature 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
© 2014 Chattem, Inc.
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy Alert: Contains salicylate.
Do not take if you are
- Allergic to salicylates (including aspirin)
- Taking other salicylate products
Do not use if you have
- An ulcer
- A bleeding problem
- Bloody or black stool
Ask a doctor before use if you have
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any drug for
- Anticoagulation (thinning the blood)
When using this product a temporary, but harmless, darkening of the stool and/or tongue may occur.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Symptoms get worse
- Ringing in the ears of loss of hearing occurs
- Diarrhea lasts more than 2 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Serving Size : 1 Caplet|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value|
Bismuth Subsalicylate - 262 mgAnti-Diarrheal, Upset Stomach Reliever
Croscarmellose Sodium , Crospovidone , Hydrated Silica , Hypromellose , Magnesium Stearate , Microcrystalline Cellulose , Mineral Oil , Pharmaceutical Ink , Povidone , Sodium Lauryl Sulfate , Stearic Acid , Talc , Titanium Dioxide , Triacetin