1) Taping theory, a theory in which the range of motion is moderately (20~30%) restricted to aid in activities and movements in everyday life, differs from sports taping. This ensures that the supporter effectively aids the movement of joints and muscles while giving a proper feeling of tightness.
2) Using a breathable mesh design allows air to circulate, and the moisture wicking materials allow the skin and the supporter to stay dry. This allows the comfort needed to be worn all day long. It can be worn underneath clothes without being bulky or visible due to its thin profile, making it the perfect supporter for daily wear.
3) Netting anchor method is devised at the top and bottom of the supporter, ensuring that the supporter cannot easily be loosened or accidentally slipped off.
Provides support to the kneecap to help reduce stress on the knee •Vantelin contains a breathable panle to help reduce bunching behind the knee •Provides ventilation
U-Shaped Kinesiology Tape Structure
The knitted, u-shaped mesh located on the front provides support to the kneecap by reducing stress on the patellar tendon when extending the knee.
Ventilated Breathable Panel
The breathable mesh on the front and back panels provide ventilation & reduces bunching behind the knee.
Knitted Top and Bottom Cuffs
The seamless top and bottom cuff design prevents the support from slipping and bunching, while maintaining the correct position of the U-shape kinesiology tape structure.
Vantelin Knee Supports provide great comfort, support, and joint protection.
Warning If you experience any of the following, discontinue use and consult your healthcare professional.
1. Sprain, fracture or ligament injury
2. Peripheral vascular disorder
3. Abnormality such as injury, blotchiness, rash at site where support is to be worn, or chronic dermatitis/allergy to chemical textile rubber.