Maca Magic is organically grown at the genetic origin of true Lepidium peruvianum, Peru's Magic Valley, located on the Junin plateau at 14,000 feet elevation, high in the Andes mountains. Used by the Inca and earlier Peruvian cultures for more than 1,500 years. Today, Maca Magic is used up to three times a day by modern Peruvian people from professional athletes to the elderly. Herbs America, feel the power of the Inca!
What Is Maca?
Organically grown maca root is considered by top researchers to be a true ADAPTOGEN - and aggressively touted as the "superfood of the Andes" by the natural products industry. Working in tandem with the body's natural rhythms, Maca root helps rebuild weak immune systems, re-mineralize poorly nourished bodies, and increase energy and endurance. Planted and harvested by hand and never irradiated, Maca Magic's goal and promise has remained consistant over the years: assuring Maca Magic customers the purest, freshest, organic bio-active product in the industry.
Why Does Maca make you feel so good?
Each MACA MAGIC hypocotyl root contains over 55 naturally occurring, beneficial phyto-chemicals, that's why! These naturally occurring chemicals include important hormonal precursors and sterols proven time and time again to assist the human body in a number of recognizable ways. Most people feel their mood and energy level lift in an instant. Simply put, maca makes real differences in people's lives!
- Increases energy and endurance
- Increases stamina
- Alleviates chronic exhaustion (fatigue) syndrome
- Improves sexual function in men and women
- Enhances fertility in people and animals
- Reduces hormonal dysfunction during menopause & andropause
- Can regulate hormonal imbalances
- Aids in alleviating depression- gives a sense of well being
- Reduces anxiety and stress
- Has a beneficial action on the circulatory system; Speeds wound healing and reduces anemia
- Enhances memory, learning, and mental ability
- Has a beneficial action on the circulatory system; gives skin a more youthful appearance
- Helps treat anemia, rickets, osteomalacia, and stomach cancer
- Good for healthy teeth and bones
- Acts as a fungistatic and bacteriostatic
- Acts as an anticarcinogen and antioxidant
- Is an alternative to anabolic steroids, helps to build muscle
- Is non addictive
MACA'S FUNCTIONS & VIRTUES
With its many health enhancing properties finally becoming widely publicized, Maca root is a product that can make people feel, look, and perform better. Clinical data continues to verify what the original Peruvians have known for millenia. Maca's place in pre-conquest Peru as a remedy and nutritious super-food precedes written history. The first recorded uses by Spaniards in the 16th century corroborate exactly what indigenous healers of the Andes mountains had developed into their system of medicine.
A TRUE ADAPTOGEN
In the 1930s, Russian scientists studying plant medicine coined the term adaptogen to refer to a plant that promoted non specific benefits to an organism while inducing NO negative side effects. Maca is considered by top researchers to be a true adaptogen.
- An adaptogen is a substance which raises the non-specific resistance in an organism.
- Adaptogens enable the body to enhance its power of resistance and adapt to external conditions.
- They work with the body's natural rhythms to help rebuild weak immune systems, re-mineralize poorly nourished bo:" ":rently being verified by scientific inquiry, it remains clear that many of its possible benefits are only yet hinted at and worthy of greater study. Today, new alkaloid fractions identified in Maca are propelling scientific trials by universities around the world.
As a dietary supplement, take 2-6 capsules a day as needed.
Nursing and pregnant mothers should consult their health care professionals before using this or any other product. Keep out of reach of children.