MediHerb an Australian company, is a leader in herbal products for health care professionals in the United States. MediHerb’s success is fueled by an unwavering commitment to delivering premium-quality, efficacious herbal solutions for optimal patient outcomes.
MediHerb Quality Herbal Products
MediHerb products are developed by experts and leaders in the field of herbal therapy, drawing on the latest scientific evidence, as well as centuries of traditional knowledge. The positive health results achieved are the strongest possible evidence of their potency and superiority. The aim is to get your patients back to optimum health and enhance their well-being for the long term. MediHerb’s wide range of products can powerfully enhance health and vitality. Whether you’re managing short-term issues or need long-term support, these natural therapies can deliver dramatic positive effects.
MediHerb herbal solutions reflect the company’s philosophy and commitment to quality, purity and high manufacturing standards.
Hawthorn contains oligomeric procyanidins, flavonoids (including vitexin-2-rhamnoside) and other compounds. This product is standardized to contain 6.01 mg of vitexin-2-rhamnoside per tablet to ensure optimal strength and quality. The substances in Hawthorn work together to:
- support the healthy functioning of the heart muscle
- promote cardiovascular system health
- provide antioxidant activity*
Complimentary Educational Tools
• Hawthorn Product Detail Sheet
• Consider Garlic Forte tablets and/or Coleus Forte tablets to help maintain normal blood pressure already within a normal range.
• Combines well with Ginkgo Forte tablets to support healthy oxygen flow to the brain and peripheral areas of the body.
• Combine with Gotu Kola Complex tablets for additional antioxidant activity, to promote healthy blood vessels and to support the body's normal tissue repair process.
• Consider Livton Complex tablets to help maintain normal cholesterol levels already within a normal range.
• Combine with Vitanox tablets for antioxidant activity.*
Suggested Use: 1 tablet 2 - 3 times daily, or as directed.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet Servings per Container: 40|
|Amount per Serving %DV|
|Hawthorn leaf and flower 4.8:1 extract from Crataegus monogyna leaf and flower 1.0 g Containing vitexin-2-rhamnoside 6.01 mg||223 mg||†|
†Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, calcium phosphate, sodium starch glycollate, maltodextrin, hypromellose, magnesium stearate and silica.
For other contraindications and cautions specific to this product, please refer to the Contraindications and Cautions for MediHerb Botanicals.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.