MediHerb an Australian company, is a leader in herbal products for health care professionals in the United States. MediHerb’s success is fueled by an unwavering commitment to delivering premium-quality, efficacious herbal solutions for optimal patient outcomes.
MediHerb Quality Herbal Products
MediHerb products are developed by experts and leaders in the field of herbal therapy, drawing on the latest scientific evidence, as well as centuries of traditional knowledge. The positive health results achieved are the strongest possible evidence of their potency and superiority. The aim is to get your patients back to optimum health and enhance their well-being for the long term. MediHerb’s wide range of products can powerfully enhance health and vitality. Whether you’re managing short-term issues or need long-term support, these natural therapies can deliver dramatic positive effects.
MediHerb herbal solutions reflect the company’s philosophy and commitment to quality, purity and high manufacturing standards.
Tribulus contains an extract of Tribulus terrestris herb (aerial parts - leaves and stems) and contains steroidal saponins, mainly furostanol glycosides (including protodioscin and protogracillin) and small quantities of spirostanol glycosides, sterols and other compounds. This product is standardized to contain 100 mg per tablet of furostanol saponins to ensure optimal strength and quality. The compounds in Tribulus work together to: • help support normal reproductive function in men and women
• help support normal hormone production in men and women
• promote vitality and stamina
• support physical endurance
• promote an overall feeling of well-being*
Complimentary Educational Tools
• Kerry Bone's Essentials Catalog
• MediHerb The Quality Choice for Practitioners Handout
• Tribulus - Maintaining Healthy Hormones Brochure
• Tribulus Product Detail Sheet
• Tribulus Study
• Combine with Rhodiola & Ginseng Complex tablets, Rhodiola & Schisandra tablets or Withania Complex tablets to enhance stamina and endurance.
• Combine with Wild Yam Complex tablets to provide relief from discomfort associated with menopause.
• Combine with FemCo tablets, Chaste Tree tablets or liquid to help support female reproductive system health.*
Tribulus Quality Issues
Tribulus terrestris is an herb which is endemic to many different geographical zones, from the Mediterranean regions, India, China, South Africa and Australia. Research undertaken by MediHerb has shown that the phytochemical profile of the herb varies depending upon the geographical origin and the plant part utilized. Only Tribulus sourced from the Central European regions of Bulgaria and Slovakia have been found to contain protodioscin, which is an important indicator of quality and efficacy. Additionally only the leaves and stem of the plant contain protodioscin, the fruit does not contain this phytochemical. MediHerb has undertaken this research to ensure that our Tribulus product is of the correct phytochemical profile to ensure phytoequivalence with the Bulgarian clinical trials and therefore optimal therapeutic outcome.