Mountain Red Deer Velvet - 60 Capsules
- Mountain Red
- Vitamins & Supplement
- 200.00 gr
Mountain Red Deer Velvet 100% Natural Deer Velvet - 60 Capsules$129.99 Special Price $94.99
Mountain Red Deer Velvet Natural Deer Velvet - 60 Capsules$119.99 Special Price $89.99
Mountain Red Grape Extra Ultra + Resveratrol - 60 Capsules$89.99 Special Price $79.99
Mountain Red Greenlipped Mussel Extract 500mg - 60 capsules$89.99 Special Price $69.99
This is a 100% natural product containing over 396 active ingredients.Deer Velvet is a rich source of all the nutrients our bodies need including the minerals calcium, phosphorus, sulphur, magnesium, potassium, sodium, manganese, zinc, copper, iron, selenium and cobalt. Also found in Deer Velvet Antler in varying quantities are the major amino acids, collagen, anti inflammatory prostaglandins, glucosamine, chondroitin, gangliosides, and erythropoietin and the essential fatty acids Omega 3 and 6.
Deer Velvet Antler is a 100% natural health solution. Our unique and proven, quality controlled freeze drying process assures you of maximum potency and benefits.
We use no heat or alcohol distillation or liquid fillers. No gels or elixirs (gel and elixir products are diluted and heated and made from poor quality antler).
Backed by over 2000 years of traditional use, Deer Velvet is a rich source of ingredients shown to have many health benefits, including:
* Maintaining the body's general well being.
* Assistance with good joint care, bone density, and improved mobility.
* Boosting the body's natural immune system in order to support against colds and flu.
* Improvement in the body's strength, stamina and athletic performance.
* Natural source of proteins, amino acids, minerals, glucosamine, chondroitin, Omega 3 and Omega 6, and IGF-1, and IGF-2.
Our unique and proven quality controlled freeze drying process assures you of maximum potency and benefits. We use no heat or alcohol distillation or liquid fillers. 100% pure and the most potent available. 500mg per capsule.
Deer Velvet has remarkable health promoting and rejuvenating properties, and has been prized in the Orient for over 2000 years. Today, Western research into Deer Velvet is proving the validity of traditional claims. To date, research results are showing that this ancient remedy may be one of nature's safest multipurpose sources of energy. Because Deer Velvet is the only living mammalian tissue that grows and is shed each year, it is believed to be a treasure trove of biologically active substances.
Cost Effective, 100% natural, Premium quality Deer Velvet from Nelson, New Zealand.
Additive & Preservative Free: an all natural product - no fillers, no additives.
Each Bottle contains 60 capsules of highest quality 100% pure New Zealand Red Deer Velvet. Normal dosage for general well being is 1 500mg capsule per day. For Athletes and enhanced performance - up to 6 capsules daily.
Mountain RedTM Deer Velvet is sustainably managed, with the antler regenerating annually. Throughout the removal process, there is strict adherence to humane methods ensuring that no animal is harmed or injured.
What is DeerAntler Velvet ?
Male deer grow antlers every year and velvet is the name given to the antlers in their early stage of growth. These antlers are soft and covered in fine velvety hair. If not removed, the antlers harden and calcify into sharp bony structures which the deer use as weapons. Deer Antler Velvet grows very quickly at up to 20mm each day. This process of annual regeneration is unique to deer.
A completely natural product, Deer Velvet is used for a wide of range of general health promoting benefits. Some of the most common uses are assisting the body's immune system, supporting stamina, athletic performance and restoring the body to general balance and wellbeing.
Deer Velvet is traditionally used for a range of general health promoting uses, not specifically as an aphrodisiac. However, improved sexual function and well-being may be a very welcome side-effect of improved general health.
Why is Deer Antler Velvet removed?
What is not widely known is that in the wild, the male deer sheds antler each year, and in this respect the harvesting of Deer Velvet antler is merely the modification of a natural event. Indeed, for deer farmed in New Zealand, it is recommended that Deer Velvet is removed each year, in order to prevent stags using them as weapons and damaging themselves and other deer, as is common in the wild.
Does this removal process hurt the deer?
Absolutely not! In New Zealand, Deer Velvet can only be removed by veterinarians or specially trained and certificated farmers under a programme developed in consultation with animal welfare groups approved by the New Zealand Government's Animal Welfare Advisory Committee. This ensures that all Deer Velvet removed for use in Mountain RedTM products complies with a removal process which causes no stress or injury to the animals.
Is Deer Velvet safe?
Deer Antler Velvet has been consumed for at least 2000 years. The first documented use of Deer Velvet has been traced back to the Han tomb in the Hunan Province in China where a silk scroll was discovered listing over 50 conditions for which Deer Velvet is given. Consistent with the holistic approach of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Deer Velvet is taken as a general tonic to restore balance, strengthen the body and promote overall wellness. One of the few "pure" tonics among the thousands of natural remedies in the Chinese pharmacopoeia, Deer Velvet is in the same highly regarded category as ginseng.
How much Deer Velvet do I need to take?
For convenience, Mountain RedTM Deer Velvet is available as a once a day capsule, containing 500mg of pure, premium quality New Zealand Red Deer Velvet. It is free from preservatives, additives or fillers. 500mg is a minimum recommended daily dose.
What makes Mountain RedTMunique?
- New Zealand sourced – sustainably grown on the rolling hillsides of South Island, NZ
- Guaranteed quality – guaranteed premium grade velvet for highest potency
- Easy to take – not a powder nor tincture but easy two piece capsule
- Cost effective 500mg capsules – the minimum dose for optimal effect
- Sustainable – male deer regrow antlers every year
- Humane removal – no animal is harmed in the manufacture of Mountain Red® Deer Velvet
- Guaranteed drug free – 100% xylazine free (a common sedative used)
- Quality manufacture – manufactured to the highest cGMP to ensure a pharmaceutical grade product
- Quality control – each batch independently tested to ensure the absence of bacteria and heavy metals
- Additive and Preservative Free – free from corn, gluten, lactose, sugar, starch, wheat, yeast, artificial colour, flavour and preservative
- Disease free status – New Zealand maintains excellent disease free status for all major diseases including BSE, TSE and Foot & Mouth
Composition of Deer Velvet Antler
Deer Velvet is a rich source of all the nutrients our bodies need including the minerals calcium, phosphorus, sulphur, magnesium, potassium, sodium, manganese, zinc, copper, iron, selenium and cobalt. Also found in Deer Velvet Antler in varying quantities are the major amino acids, collagen, anti inflammatory prostaglandins, glucosamine, chondroitin, gangliosides, and erythropoietin and the essential fatty acids Omega 3 and 6.
What about people taking prescription medicines?
Whilst there are no reported interactions with prescription medications, as is common with all dietary supplements, it is recommended that anyone taking prescription medication or who may suffer from an acute or chronic health condition should consult with their health care professional first if they are at all concerned.
Does Deer Velvet take time to be effective?
Individual results will vary dependent upon many factors, and for the type of health benefit being sought. Many individuals report experiencing benefit by their second to third week of use.
Dosage: For convenience, Mountain Red® Deer Velvet is available as a once a day capsule. Normal dosage for general well being is (1) 500mg capsule per day. For Athletes and enhanced performance - up to 6 capsules daily.
The Mountain Red® product difference:
- 100% natural, superior quality full tip New Zealand Deer Velvet guaranteeing quality
- Additive and preservative free
- Product manufactured to cGMP standard ensuring you get the highest quality standard of product available
- Easy to take once daily formulation
- Sustainably harvested with deer velvet regenerating annually
- Strict adherence to humane removal methods ensuring that no animal is harmed during the harvesting process
- Drug free (xylazine free) velvet ensuring the safety of our velvet
- Free from corn, gluten, lactose, sugar, starch, wheat, yeast, artificial color, flavor and preservative