Mrs Dash Original Salt Free Blend - 21 Ounce
- Mrs. Dash
- Food & Beverage
- 1.60 lbs
Mrs Dash® Original Seasoning Blend 21oz (595g)
This all natural, salt free, fat free blend of 14 savory herbs and spices adds great flavor to all of your favorite foods, including meats, vegetables, sauces, pasta, poultry, soups and salads.
Mrs Dash Original Salt Blend is an all-purpose, versatile blend of 14 savory herbs and spices. This blend is great for fish seasoning, chicken seasoning, and more.
Mrs. Dash Original Seasoning Blend is an all-purpose, versatile blend of 14 herbs and spices. Mrs. Dash brings delicious, salt-free flavor to any dish. Visit mrsdash.com for easy and delicious recipe ideas.*NEW_LINE*
Mrs. Dash Original Seasoning Blend:
- All natural*NEW_LINE*
- Bring salt-free flavor to any dish
People know and love Mrs. Dash . . . its the #1 salt-free seasoning. Use its perfect blend of herbs and spices to add delicious flavor to countless foods without contributing salt or MSG. Mrs. Dash Original Blend is perfect for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Adds flavor and color to eggs, pasta, vegetables, fish and meats, salads and dips. This 21 oz. shaker bottle is ideal for use at back-of-house. Sprinkle on food before or after cooking. Stir into foods during recipe preparation.
Adds flavor and color to eggs, pasta, vegetables, fish and meats, salads and dips. This 21 oz. shaker bottle is ideal for use at back-of-house. Sprinkle on food before or after cooking
Recipes for Mrs Dash Seasoning:
- Spice up your favorite soup with a capful of Mrs Dash Seasoning
- Add Mrs Dash Seasoning to scrambled eggs for added zip. Use 1/2 tsp dash per egg. Blend in before cooking eggs or shake over top just before serving.
- Toss 12 small red tomatoes (cut into wedges), with 1 tbsp olive oil and 1 tbsp melted butter along with 1 1/2 Tbsp Mrs Dash Original Blend. Roast in oven until browned.
- Add 1 Tbsp Mrs Dash Original Blend to 1 cups of cooked rice. Add sauteed vegetables such as peppers, onions or mushrooms. Serve.
- Make a delicious crunchy coating for fish or chicken by adding 1 capful Mrs Dash Original Blend to 1/4 cup of cornflake crumbs. Dip fish or chicken into beaten egg, then dip into seasoned crumbs and coat well. Let sit for 5 to 10 minutes, then sautee in a little olive oil.
|Serving Size: 1/4 tsp (0.7g)|
|Servings Per Container: 850|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 0||Calories From Fat 0|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Potassium 10mg||0%||Total Carb 1g||0%||Dietary Fiber 0g||0%||Sugars 0g||Protein 0g||Spice Place||*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000
calorie daily diet. Your daily values may be higher
or lower based on your calorie needs.
Ingredients Onion, Spices (Black Pepper, Parsley, Celery Seed, Basil, Bay, Marjoram, Oregano, Savory, Thyme, Cayenne Pepper, Coriander, Cumin, Mustard, Rosemary), Garlic, Carrot, Orange Peel, Tomato, Lemon Juice Powder, Citric Acid, Oil of Lemon. Ingredientes: Cebolla, Especias (Pimienta Negra, Perejil, Semilla De Apio, Albahaca, Laurel, Mejorana, Oregano, Ajedrea, tomillo, pimienta De Cayena, Cilantro, Comino, Mostaza, Romero), Ajo, Zanahoria, Rayadura De Cascara De Naranja, Tomate, Jugo De Limon En Polvo, Acido Citrico, Aceite De Limon.