For occasional use as an aid to soften, loosen and remove excess ear wax.
Complete, doctor recommended system.
- Sof Tip dispenser -flexible, angled, easier to use
- Soft bulb washer
Made in USA
For Use in the Ear Only. Tip of Aplicator Should Not Enter Ear Canal
- Adults and children over 12 years of age: Tilt head sideways and place 5 to 10 drops into ear. Tip of applicator should not enter ear canal.
- Keep drops in ear for several minutes by keeping head tilted or placing cotton in the ear.
- Use twice daily for up to 4 days if needed, or as directed by a doctor.
Any wax remaining after the 4-day treatment may be removed by gently flushing the ear with warm (body temperature-water, using a soft bulb syringe.
- Children under 12 years of age: Consult a doctor.
Never insert cotton swabs, tooth-picks or hairpins to remove wax from ear canal.
- Murine® Ear Drops foam upon being placed in the ear due to the release of oxygen.
- This product is not intended to restore hearing loss due to medical reason. In such cases, consult a physician.
- When irrigating the ear with warm water, the tip of the ear syringe should not obstruct the flow of fluid leaving the ear.
- Protect from heat and sunlight. Secure cap tightly on bottle when not in use.
Tamper Evident: For your protection do you use if imprinted neckband on bottle is broken or missing when purchased.
Check expiration date before using.
© 2008 Medtech Products, Inc.
For use in the ear only.
Do not use: This product for more than 4 days.
Ask a doctor before use:
- if you have ear drainage or discharge, ear pain, irritation or rash in the ear or are dizzy.
- If you have an injury or perforation (hole) of the eardrum or after ear surgery,
When using this product, avoid contact with the eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if excessive ear wax remains after use of this product for 4 consecutive days.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. If accidental contact with eyes occurs, flush eyes with water and consult a doctor.
For occasional use as an aid to soften, loosen and remove excessive ear wax.
Carbamide Peroxide (6.5%)Ear wax removal aid
Alcohol , Citric Acid , Glycerin , Polysorbate 20 , Sodium Citrate , Tartaric Acid