Behind the Nature's Miracle formula is a family that loves its pets. In 1981, the original Nature's Miracle product, which had been intended for use in preschools, was used by founder Joe Weiss as an emergency clean up product for a pet accident. Because of the products success in cleaning up the accident, Joe was quickly realized an opportunity. His company then produced 24 bottles of Nature's Miracle "Pet Mess Easy Clean-Up".
The new cleaner sold out in 48 hours! Due to the delight of pet owners everywhere, Nature's Miracle Stain and Odor Remover was created. The Nature's Miracle formula was undeniably effective at removing stains and odors. Because of its immediate success and popularity, the Nature's Miracle team has strived to create effective products so that you can love your pet, even when it has an accident.
Nature's Miracle Stain & Odor Remover is effective in fighting ALL organic stains, including the ones made by your pet.
How it Works
Since 1981, Nature’s Miracle continues to bring new and innovative pet stain & odor solutions to the market place. This product uses bio-enzymatic agents and oxygen boosters to remove the most severe stains and odors, including ones other products have failed to remove. The bio-enzymatic odor locking technology destroys odors to discourage re-soiling. This is also our fastest drying formula, which minimizes tracking through the house.
Guaranteed to eliminate all new, old, and deep-set stains and odors •For use on carpets, floors, furniture, pet living and sleeping areas, and more •32 oz size •Guaranteed to eliminate all stains and odors •Contains water, Nature's Enzymes, Isopropyl Alcohol, and natural Citrus Scent •For use on carpets, floors, furniture, pet living and sleeping areas, and more •Also works on old and deep-set stains and odors •Recommended for dogs, birds, and other small animals
Directions for Use
As with all Nature's Miracle products, it is essential that you follow the directions when using Nature's Miracle Stain & Odor Remover to guarantee the best results.
- Wipe away as much of the stain as possible.
- Thoroughly soak the stain with Nature's Miracle Stain & Odor Remover.
- Wait five minutes, and then wipe away the stain with a cloth. For tough stains, use a stiff bristle brush. If the stain is not completely removed, re-soak the area and allow Nature's Miracle Stain & Odor Remover to work for one hour, then wipe away the stain with a cloth.
- Begin by wiping up any excess odor-causing material.
- Thoroughly soak the entire area with Nature's Miracle Stain & Odor Remover. For carpets, apply enough to reach the stain penetration in the pad and floor.
- Depending on air circulation, carpets and upholstery may take up to two weeks to dry completely. If after two weeks there is still an odor, this means the stain was not fully treated. Pinpoint the odor source and repeat the cleaning process, ensuring enough product is used to reach the entire soiled area.
When to use Nature's Miracle Stain and Odor Remover
|Material||Safe to Use||Unsafe to Use|
|Wood Floors|| ||✓|
|Cloth Furniture||✓|| |
|Litter Boxes||✓|| |
|Pet Living and Sleeping Areas||✓|
Nature’s Miracle is committed to continually improving formulas and creating new products to better serve pet owners. From a line of stain and odor removers entirely for cats, to those made specifically for hard surfaces, Nature’s Miracle has a formula perfect for your pet-mess needs. Check out the chart below to see which Nature’s Miracle formula might be right for you.