OMAPURE offers one of the purest Omega-3 supplements on the market with a 70% concentration of EPA and DHA, the two main active ingredients in Omega-3. This ultra pure concentration means consumers need to take less OMAPURE softgels than lower quality brands.
Higher purity also results in a better taste and fewer side effects.OMAPURE's molecularly distilled fish oil is the only one verified by USP (United States Pharmacopeia), the official public standards-setting authority for all prescription and OTC drugs in the US.Since most Omega-3 is sourced from fish oil, it is critical to ensure the absence of mercury and other dangerous contaminants.
Each and every OMAPURE batch is tested by the world's most stringent third party Omega-3 testing lab, IFOS (International Fish Oil Standards) and each batch has received the highest 5 star rating from IFOS.OMAPURE is the most economical choice at the premium end of the market.
One of the highest concentrations of EPA (50%) and DHA (20%) on the market
- Highest 5 star rating from IFOS (International Fish Oil Standards), the most stringent third party fish oil testing laboratory. See current batch report in product images at left.
- Molecularly distilled USP-verified fish oil and produced under strict GMP standards in a state of the art facility in the USA
- Great value with 120 softgels per bottle
- Significant price discount compared to other premium Omega-3 brands (Sears OmegaRx, Iceland Health)
Our fish oils are manufactured to certified pharmaceutical-level cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices) and CFIA including HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) manufacturing and packaging facilities. In addition, our fish oil is compliant with the Council for Responsible Nutrition’s (CRN) voluntary monograph on long chain Omega-3 EPA and DHA, one of the industry’s strictest quality standards.
EPA and DHA are by far the two most important active ingredients in an Omega-3 fish oil supplement. The higher percentage, the better the product.
The daily dose may be taken as two doses (2 softgels taken twice) or a single dose (4 softgels taken at once). It is recommended, but not necessary, to take OMAPURE prior to a meal with water.
People who self medicate with fish oil generally take one or two capsules daily. This is insufficient for an ant-inflammatory effect but it may provide cardiovascular benefit." -Cleland and James, Royal Adelaide Hospital (Australia)
Please consult your health care professional if you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any other medications (particularly blood thinners). The statements on the OMAPURETM.com website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. OMAPURETM is a dietary supplement, not a drug. OMAPURETM is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Any claims in this listing come directly from Omapure's website not from this authorized distibutor.
Common Omega-3 Supplement
EPA & DHA Concentration:
Number of Softgels Required per Day for
2.7 grams of Omega-3:
The National Institutes of Health state that the common amount of Omega-3 fatty acids found in fish oil capsules is 18% EPA (180 mg) and 12% DHA (120 mg) for a total of 30% EPA/DHA.
OMAPURE™, in comparison, is highly purified to give you 70% EPA/DHA, more than 2X the purity of most Omega-3 supplements.