30 Days powder
ProB)Plus 1 Contains 20 billion beneficial probiotic bacteria, plus Astragalus polysaccharide (APS) and Sprouted Millet powder in every serve.
ProB)Plus 1 a shelf stable powder may act to help maintain and stabilize gut microflora. ProB)Plus 1 helps to increase microflora after antibiotic therapy. ProB)Plus 1 supports modulation of systemic immunity and intestinal microbiota and helps reduce colonic mucosal inflammation.*
Supports gastrointestinal health*
Promotes healthy inflammatory response*
Promotes healthy gut flora*
1. LIU Yang, QI Hang,YAN Xiao-mei. Journal of Dalian Institute of Light Industry 2005-03. DOI CNKI: SUN:DLQG.0.2005-03-010
2. Rui Li, Wei-chang Chen, Wei-peng Wang, Wen-yan Tian, Xue-guang Zhang, Extraction, characterization of Astragalus polysaccharides and its immune modulating activities in rats with gastric cancer, Carbohydrate Polymers, Volume 78, Issue 4, 17 November 2009, Pages 738-742,
A proprietary probiotic blend of:
Lactobacillus Salivarius 1, 5
Lactobacillus Plantarum 2
Lactobacillus Paracasei 3
Lactobacillus Rhamnosus 4
Bifidobacterium Infantis 5
Bifidobacterium Bifidum 5
Lactobacillus Paracasei 5
Lactobacillus Salivarius 5
1. Aiba, Y et al. Lactic acid-mediated suppression of Helicobacter pylori by the oral administration of Lactobacillus salivarius as a probiotic in a gnotobiotic murine model American Journal of Gastroenterology (1998) 93, 2097–2101; doi:10.1111/j.1572-0241.1998.00600.
2. Kleerebezem et al: Complete genome sequence of lactobacillus platarum. Proceeding of National Academy of Sciences. 1990–1995, doi: 10.1073/pnas.0337704100
3. Pena et al. Probiotic Lactobacillus spp. Diminish Helicobacter hepaticus-Induced Inflammatory Bowel Disease in Interleukin-10-Deficient Mice. Infection and Immunity. doi: 10.1128/IAI.73.2.912-920.2005
4. Bravo JA, Forsythe P, Chew MV, et al. Ingestion of Lactobacillus strain regulates emotional behaviour and central GABA receptor expression in a mouse via the vagus nerve. PNAS September 20, 2011 vol. 108 no. 38 16050-55, doi: 10.1073/pnas.1102999108
5. Goldin BR, Gorbach SL., Clin Infect Dis. 2008 Feb 1;46 Suppl 2: S96-100; discussion S144-51.