30 Days powder
ProB)Plus 2 is powerful shelf stable symbiotic, containing probiotics and prebiotics. Astragalus polysaccharides are not only a great prebiotic, but it supports deep immune dysfunction caused by environment or endogenous stressors.* Sprouted millet contains zinc and is rich in phenols, which provide potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, in addition to its prebiotic action.* Lactobacillus reuteri, Lactobacillus casei and Lactobacillus helveticus are widely researched probiotics individually, and in combinations they have been shown to help modulate the immune function in autoimmune conditions and the probiotics in ProB)Plus 2 are useful as an adjunct in cancer and chemotherapy support.*
Restores tight junctions - intestinal barrier function*
Inhibition of bacterial and fungal pathogens*
Modulates systemic immunity and intestinal microbiota*
Regulates the production of pro-inflammatory and anti-inflammatory cytokines*
Inhibits cancer cell growth by inhibiting NF-KB and m-TOR-mediated signalling*
Decreases mutagen-induced DNA damage*
Prevention of mucositis during chemotherapy*
1. LIU Yang, QI Hang,YAN Xiao-mei. Journal of Dalian Institute of Light Industry 2005-03. DOI CNKI: SUN:DLQG.0.2005-03-010
2. Rui Li, Wei-chang Chen, Wei-peng Wang, Wen-yan Tian, Xue-guang Zhang, Extraction, characterization of Astragalus polysaccharides and its immune modulating activities in rats with gastric cancer, Carbohydrate Polymers, Volume 78, Issue 4, 17 November 2009, Pages 738-742,
ProB)Plus 2 probiotic blend 1, 2, 3
Lactobacillus reuteri 4, 5
Lactobacillus helveticus 6
1. Kwon HK, Kim GC, Kim Y, Hwang W, Jash A, Sahoo A, Kim JE, Nam JH, Im SH. Amelioration of experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis by probiotic mixture is mediated by a shift in T helper cell immune response. Clin Immunol. 2013 Mar;146(3):217-27. doi: 10.1016/j.clim.2013.01.001.
2. Chae C-S, Kwon H-K, Hwang J-S, Kim J-E, Im S-H (2012) Prophylactic Effect of Probiotics on the Development of Experimental Autoimmune Myasthenia Gravis. PLoS ONE 7(12): e52119. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.005211
3. Jeong JJ, Woo JY, Ahn YT, Shim JH, Huh CS, Im SH, Han MJ, Kim DH. The probiotic mixture IRT5 ameliorates age-dependent colitis in rats. Int Immunopharmacol. 2015 Jun;26(2):416-22. doi: 10.1016/j.intimp.2015.04.021.
4. Mu Q, Tavella VJ, Luo XM. Role of Lactobacillus reuteri in Human Health and Diseases. Front Microbiol. 2018;9:757. Published 2018 Apr 19. doi:10.3389/fmicb.2018.00757
5. Sinkiewicz G. (2010). Lactobacillus reuteri in Health and Disease. Doctoral dissertation, Malmö University; Malmö.
6. Taverniti V, Guglielmetti S. Health-Promoting Properties of Lactobacillus helveticus. Front Microbiol. 2012;3:392. Published 2012 Nov 19. doi:10.3389/fmicb.2012.00392