Tran-Qwill is a combination of herbal ingredients traditionally used to calm the nervous system, promote mental and physical relaxation and support the alleviation of poor concentration and hyper reactivity. The combined ingredients in this formulation have been shown to support stability during times of stress, helps improve cognitive function and calm the nerves.*
Promotes mental and physical relaxation*
Helps calm nervous stress & hyper reactivity*
1. Kahn.RS, Westenberg. GM: L-5-Hydroxyptophan in the treatment of anxiety disorders. Journal of Affective Disorders. Vol 6, Issue 2. 1985 Pages 197-200
Silk tree (bark) (Albizziae julibrissin) (He Huan Pi)
1. Kang, T.H. et al. Sedative activity of two flavonol glycosides isolated form the flowers of Albiza julibrissin Durazz, Journal of Ethnopharmacology 71 92000) 321-323.
2. ZHAND Feng, LI Fa-zeng. Effect of Albizia julibrissin on Growth and Brain Monoamine Neurotransmitters in Chronic-Stressed Rats. Dong Wu Xue Yan Jiu. 2006; 27(6): 621-625.
Eleuthero (root and rhizome) (Ci Wu Jia)
1. Diao Bo, Tang Ying, YANG Li, Wen Ye: effects of acanthopanacis senticosi polysaccharides on expression of OGG1 mRNA in hippocampal neurons damaged by oxidative stress. Zhong Guo Lao Nian Xue Za Zhi. 2009; 29(4): 396-399
2. Diao Bo, Tang Ying, LI De-zhong, DENG Hui-ling, WEN Ye, WANG Xiao-kun. Effects of Acanthopanacis senticosi Polysaccharides on Oxidative Stress Damage and Bcl-2 Family in Hippocampal Neurons Impaired by H2O2 Shi Zhen Guo Yi Guo Yao. 2008; 19(11): 2705-2707.
Flat-Stem Milkvetch (seed) (Sha Yuan Zi)
1. MA Lan-Jun, MAOYan, XIONG Zheng-ying. Effects of Astragalus Complanatus Supplement on Function and Aerobic Sport Ability of Rat after Exhaustive Exercise. Tian Jin Ti Yu Xue Yuan Xue Bao. 2007; 22(4): 326-328.
Oriental Arborvitae (seed) (Bai Zi Ren)
1. Naser B, Bodinet C, Tegtmeier M, Lindequist U. Thuja occidentalis (Arbor vitae): A Review of its Pharmaceutical, Pharmacological and Clinical Properties. Evidence-based Complementary and Alternative Medicine. 2005;2(1):69-78. doi:10.1093/ecam/neh065.
Patrinia scabiosaefolia (whole plant) (Bai Jiang Cao)
1. Wing, Y. K. "Herbal treatment of insomnia." Hong Kong medical journal Xianggang yi xue za zhi/Hong Kong Academy of Medicine 7.4 (2001): 392-402.