Passage to India Tikki Masala Simmer Sauce is a classic creation of the northwest frontier of India. This curry sauce has a rich blend of tomato, onion, almonds and yogurt. The exotic and rich blend of spices gives this sauce a mild flavor. All the ingredients are natural and make dinner easy and delicious.
A classic creation of the northwest frontier of India
- A rich blend of tomato, onion, almonds and yogurt
- Simmer sauces make dinner easy
- All natural ingredients
- Pack of 3 7-ounce pouches
Certified Gluten Free
All Natural Ingredients
Ready in 20 Minutes
Just Add Chicken, Beef, Lamb, Seafood to Vegetables
Tikka Masala Simmer Sauce
A classic creation of the northwest frontier of India. this curry sauce has a rich blend of tomato, onion, almonds and yogurt. The exotic and rich blend of spices gives this sauce a mild flavor.
What to get:
1 lb (450g) chicken, beef, lamb, seafood or vegetables.
2 cups (390g) of basmati rice.
Optional: 3 oz (100ml) cream.
Suggested cooking instructions:
1. Heat two teaspoons of oil in a medium saucepan.
2. Add your choice of diced meat, seafood, or vegetables and cook on high for 2-3 minutes until seared.
3. Pour simmer sauce in pan, stir contents, cover pan with lid and reduce heat to simmer.
4. Simmer until meat/seafood is fully cooked and tender.
Chef's suggestion: Stir in cream before serving.
Refrigerate after opening.
Serving Size: 1/4 Cup (62.5 mL)
Servings per Container: 3.2
| ||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Fat Calories||70|| |
|Total Fat||8 g||12%|
| Saturated Fat||0.5 g||4%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|| |
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g||2%|
| Fiber||1 g||4%|
| Sugars||4 g|| |
|Protein||1 g|| |
|Vitamin A|| ||4%|
|Vitamin C|| ||4%|
Tomato & Tomato Paste, Water, Sunflower Oil, Herbs & Spices, Yogurt Powder (Non-Fat Milk Solids, Cultures), Garlic, Ginger, Sea Salt, Almonds, Brown Sugar, Distilled Vinegar, Turmeric & Turmeric Extract, Paprika & Paprika Extract, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum, Corn Starch.
Allergens: Milk, almonds.