Phytopharmica Biotin Forte 3mg with Zinc - 60 Tablets (Pack of 3)
- Vitamins & Supplement
- 200.00 gr
Biotin Forte With Zinc helps maintain blood pressure levels already within normal limits. Biotin Forte With Zinc includes vitamin C for extra benefits. Biotin Forte with Zinc provides support for key systems. Biotin Forte With Zinc is backed by clinical research. Contains no:
- Artificial Coloring
- Artificial Flavoring
- Dairy Products
- Ingredients of Animal origin
- This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal
Why take a broad-spectrum supplement?
People need these nutrients every day
Biotin is essential to convert carbohydrates to energy, and is involved in the proper metabolism of fats and protein. Plus, adequate biotin levels are needed for healthy nervous system function.
Niacin helps support healthy cholesterol levels already within normal limits, and raises "good" (HDL) cholesterol.
Thiamin supports healthy nerves and muscles, including muscles of the cardiovascular system.
Why take Biotin Forte?
Biotin Forte With Zinc helps maintain blood pressure levels already within normal limits
B-vitamins convert undesirable homocysteine into methionine, a helpful amino acid that protects cells and supports nerve signals.
Biotin Forte With Zinc includes vitamin C for extra benefits
B vitamins and vitamin C work together to nourish strong nails, healthy hair, and skin.
Biotin Forte with Zinc provides support for key systems.
Zinc supports healthy immune system function, healthy pancreatic insulin production, healthy protein synthesis, and even supports the sense of taste and smell
Biotin Forte With Zinc is backed by clinical research
This formula has been studied for its beneficial effects for nervous system and circulatory system health.
Enzymatic Therapy's Core Values
- Sincere respect for people
- Passion for their mission
- Winning and fun in a worthy cause
- Trust and open communication
Good Manufacturing Practices
At Enzymatic Therapy, they've been following the FDA's Pharmaceutical Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) for years. In fact, they're the industry's first and only company to be an FDA-registered drug manufacturing facility, and an organic certified processing facility.
Demanding more from supplement companies is a good thing, but they've been taking it further for a long time.
After all, Pharmaceutical GMPs are the toughest around. That means they have Food and Dietary Supplement GMPs covered - and then some. Tougher standards are nothing new for us - they're just part of our mission to bring you the world finest supplements to let you know what better feels like, everyday.
Enzymatic Therapy is involved in a variety of humanitarian initiatives. Here are just a few of the things they do to help make their world a little better:
- They sponsor four blood drives per year for the American Red Cross.
- Their winter holiday program adopts a needy family each year to supply with outerwear, other necessities, toys, and gifts.
- They host company-wide quarterly food drives for Paul's Pantry, their local organization dedicated to fighting hunger.
- They have special matching donation programs for select charities, chosen by their associates.
- Their vacation day donation program helps us stick together as a team. This voluntary donation of time assists associates struck by circumstances that require them to be away from work for extended periods.
- They offer on-site, free health screenings for blood sugar, blood pressure, cholesterol, and lifestyle management counseling.
- They provide charitable support of specific disease organizations, such as the Parkinson's Disease Foundation.
- They support the Gifts in Kind International Program - product donations that are redistributed to over 200,000 non-profit agencies worldwide.
They believe in reaching out others, each day, in many ways. In every case, it's simply part of helping America discover "What Better Feels Like" one person at a time.
Enzymatic Therapy's Commitment to You
Enzymatic Therapy believes in unrelenting laboratory testing and support of patented and well-researched products. They stay on the cutting edge by virtue of their participation in industry methods development. And they publish their research in scientific, peer-reviewed journals.
The results are a family of products whose efficacy is based on scientifically valid secondary research, or their own primary research. Such efforts clearly outshine what is typical in an industry where little is required but so much is expected. They've done the homework. Use their products with absolute confidence.
One tablet once or twice daily.
|Other Ingredients: Cellulose, modified cellulose gum, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, modified cellulose, soy lecithin, and carnauba wax.|