A gluten-free natural suppplement for children to support sinus and bronchial health.*
Children’s Sinus Support helps address and support sinus and bronchial health in children with easy to digest chewable tablets.
Children’s Sinus Support addresses the 3 body systems involved in sinus and bronchial health:
• Immune system—modifies the release of histamine, which results in normal mucosal secretions and healthy immune function*
• Respiratory system—works to balance the function of the sinus and bronchial systems and clears and soothes the mucus membranes of the sinuses and the lungs*
• Digestive system—helps to restore the balance of good bacteria in the digestive tract and to maintain healthy immune system function*
Children’s Sinus Support is formulated with time-honored botanicals and nutrients to support healthy sinus, bronchial and immune function.* Children’s Sinus Support does not contain any harmful stimulants. This chewable tablet is sweetened only with xylitol, which is natural, safe and supports dental health.*
• Vitamin C supports immune system and respiratory health*
• Quercetin possesses powerful antioxidant properties and supports seasonal wellness*
• Bromelain, an enzyme derived from pineapple, supports balanced immune system function*
• Marshmallow, an emollient herb, soothes and moistens the mucus membranes of the respiratory tract*
• Stinging Nettle supports a healthy inflammatory response and promotes sinus health during all seasons*
• Barberry supports a healthy digestive system and supports healthy immune system function*
• Eyebright is used traditionally to support eye health*
• Ivy Leaf supports healthy lung and respiratory function*
• Xylitol is a natural sweetener that supports dental health*
Suggested use: ages 2 and older, chew 2 tablets up to twice daily.
Made without: yeast, wheat, gluten, artificial flavoring or coloring,preservatives or animal ingredients
Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
If taking any medication or if you have a medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a dry place at room temperature.