Creatine monohydrate is converted to creatine phosphate (CrP) in muscle tissue
- CrP provides a critically important store of energy
- Helps to power short bursts of intense as in sprinting or weightlifting
- Creatine phosphate helps recycle ATP for energy production in muscle cells
- Available in 1,000 mg tablets and powder form
- Dietary Supplement
- Athletic Series
- Supports Muscular Activity
Creatine monohydrate is converted to creatine phosphate (CrP) in muscle tissue. CrP provides a critically important store of energy which helps to power short bursts of intense muscular activity, as in sprinting or weightlifting. CrP is used up in regenerating the ATP consumed during intense exercise, and is itself renewed when creatine interacts with ATP during the rest period immediately after strenuous exercise.
Suggested Use 2 to 5 tablets shortly before exercise, and 2 to 3 tablets afterwards. When beginning creatine supplementation, taking 5 tablets, 4 times daily for 5 days may optimize results.