- 100% Vegetarian
- Dietary Supplement
- Non-Fish Omega-3 for the Brain
- Life's DHA
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) is an omega-3 fatty acid and functions as an important component of brain tissue. DHA plays a significant role in cerebral brain development and retina function in the eye. DHA supplementation is especially important during fetal development and infancy.
Pregnant mothers transfer DHA directly to the fetus to support rapid brain and retina development. During infancy, DHA is also supplied via mother's breast milk for continued cerebral development. Some people have lower concentrations of DHA due to low-fat or vegetarian diets.
Dietary supplement for the brain
- An omega-3 fatty acid that functions as an important component of brain tissue and retina
- Critical for infant development
- Has been associated with optimal memory function, visual acuity, and maintaining a positive mental state
- Does not contain the fatty acid eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
Suggested Use 1 to 2 softgels daily.