Helps boost energy levels and support sugar metabolism •Has been used for thousands of years by the San Tribesmen of Africa •Vegetarian friendly
Hoodia gordonii is a succulent plant found in the Kalahari Desert of South Africa. The San Tribesmen of the Kalahari have been using hoodia as a food source for thousands of years
- Combining herbs, nutrients, nutraceuticals in one formulation.
- Source Naturals Bio-Aligned Formulas are formulations with potent bio-active nutrients that go deep to the root causes of health imbalances and become powerful tools for vibrant health and well being.
Succulent plant from the Kalahari Desert of South Africa
- Used for over 1,000 years
- Nutritional secret of the San Tribesmen
- Convenient liquid extract
- Ancient food source
Suggested Use: 1 to 2 tablets one hour before a meal, with an 8-ounce glass of water.
Serving Size: 2 Tablets
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||<2%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|Hoodia gordonii Stem||500 mg|| |
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, sorbitol, modified cellulose gum, stearic acid, and silica.
Warning: If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, or taking any prescription drug, consult your health care professional before using this product. Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
Allergies: Suitable for vegetarians. Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy or wheat. Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance