- Dietary Supplement
- B-3 for Energy & Cardiovascular Health
Niacin plays an essential role in the activities of various enzymes involved in the metabolism of carbohydrates and fats, the functioning of the nervous system and digestive systems, the manufacturing of sex hormones and cholesterol, and the maintenance of healthy skin. Inositol hexanicotinate functions as niacin without the characteristic "flush".
Plays an essential role in the activities of various enzymes
- Involved in the metabolism of carbohydrates and fats
- Involved in nervous and digestive system functioning
- Involved in the manufacturing of sex hormones, and the maintenance of healthy skin
- Inositol hexanicotinate functions as niacin without the characteristic "flush"
Suggested Use 1 tablet daily.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
| ||Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Niacin (as inositol hexanicotinate)||500 mg||2,500%|
|Inositol (as inositol hexanicotinate)||142 mg||†|
|†Daily Value not established.|
Sorbitol, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, silica, and magnesium stearate.
Suitable for vegetarians: Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy or wheat. Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
Note: If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.