Toasted and lightly sweetened for a delicious, crunchy bite in every satisfying spoonful; perfect on its own or with your favorite fruit like bananas, strawberries or blueberries
- Light, crispy rice flakes with the classic toasty taste you know and love
- A good source of essential vitamins and minerals per serving; made with no high fructose corn syrup and no cholesterol
- A low fat, healthy cereal that's sure to please the whole family; enjoy with or without your favorite milk; makes a tasty snack at work, afternoon pick me up at school, or late night treat
- Convenient, ready to eat cereal that comes in a value size, 3- 18 ounce box so there's plenty to share
Special K Original Cereal
To make the most of every day, Special K from Kellogg's combines great taste and well-rounded nutrition so both kids and adults can be on the go with confidence. A lightly sweetened and lightly toasted rice cereal, Special K combines whole grains and high fiber content in a low-fat, low-cholesterol recipe that has been a popular favorite for decades. A single serving delivers approximately 50 percent of the recommended daily intake of vitamin B6, folic acid, and vitamin B12, as well as eight other essential vitamins and minerals.
A great way to launch the morning, Special K is also a tasty afternoon pick-me-up and makes a delicious crunchy addition to yogurt, fresh fruit, or snack mixes.
Stay Satisfied with Fiber
In addition to being tasty and convenient, Special K cereal is specially created to help you reach and maintain a healthy weight. Thanks to a substantial dose of fiber in each bite, the cereal creates a longer-lasting feeling of fullness and satisfaction. Fiber is also essential to overall dietary wellbeing and as part of daily intake offers numerous benefits.
- Fiber keeps the digestive system clean and functional.
- Fiber lowers the risk of diabetes and heart disease.
- Fiber helps regulate blood sugar levels.
Research has shown that many adults and children do not get enough fiber in their diets. Special K makes sure you are on your way to getting yours.
Take the Challenge
For Special K lovers who are aiming to trim down, Kellogg's has created the Special K Challenge, a fun and easily managed online program found at specialk.com. Designed to help users set and achieve weight loss goals, the program includes practical suggestions, menu tips, mobile apps, recipes, and online community features.
A Healthy History
Founded by W. K. Kellogg in Battle Creek, Michigan, in 1906, the Kellogg Company is dedicated to making good nutrition easy and delicious for active professionals and busy families. Its Special K line began with the Original cereal and now includes a delicious variety of cereals, as well as breakfast bars, snack bars, crackers, chips, and beverages.