Veg-E Complete Pro Chocolate offers an organic multisource blend of plant-based protein in a convenient powder with delicious chocolate flavor.
• Complete protein with all nine essential amino acids at recommended levels
• Contains organic pea protein, pumpkin seed protein, and sesame seed protein
• Supports muscle building and recovery
• Supports satiety and fullness
• Supports cellular function and enzyme action
• Supports energy levels
• Supports gut health
• Supports hair, skin, and nails
• Organic, vegan, dairy-free, soy-free, gluten-free, and grain-free
• No genetically engineered ingredients
• No artificial sweeteners or artificial flavors
• Natural flavors made without monosodium glutamate (MSG)*
How does the protein in this product support health?
Aging adults may benefit from dietary protein intake at 1.0 to 1.5 grams per kilogram per day,1,2,3 which is above the recommended daily allowance (RDA), in order to preserve lean muscle mass and support muscle-building response to exercise.1 The International Society of Sports Nutrition recommends that athletes may benefit from consuming 1.2 to 2 grams of protein per kilogram of body weight to support metabolic processes and repair.4 Athletes and those with glucose5 and weight-management6 challenges may benefit from protein supplementation. Protein also plays an important role in cellular function and enzyme action while also supporting hair, skin, and nails.*
Why suggest Veg-E Complete Pro for your patients?
The blend of organic pea protein, organic pumpkin seed protein, and organic sesame seed protein provides a complementary combination of amino acids that supplies all nine essential amino acids in the recommended amounts for a complete amino acid profile7. Veg-E Complete Pro provides 15 grams of vegan protein in a convenient, great-tasting shake.*
Organic Protein Blend
• Organic pea protein concentrate provides a unique vegan source of protein. This protein contains branched amino acids and lysine. Branched-chain amino acids are linked to muscle-building effects in humans.8,9
• Organic pumpkin seed protein contains the sulfur amino acids methionine and cysteine. These are used in the translation process of messenger RNA, which results in building of proteins within the body.10
• Organic sesame seed protein contains the sulfur amino acids methionine and cysteine.*
Suggested Use: Four heaping tablespoons (scoops) in 8-12 ounces water, one to three servings per day, or as directed. Mix product thoroughly for 10 to 15 seconds.
|Serving Size: 4 heaping tablespoons (scoops) Servings per Container: 18|
|Amount per Serving %DV|
|Total Fat||3.5 g||5%*|
|Total Carbohydrate||10 g||3%*|
|Proprietary Blend: 24 g Organic pea protein, organic pumpkin (seed) protein, and organic sesame (seed) protein.|
†Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other Ingredients: Organic cocoa (processed with alkali), organic evaporated coconut tree sap (sugar), gum acacia (includes organic), sunflower lecithin, sea salt, natural flavors, monk fruit extract, organic guar gum, and xanthan gum.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information