Pain reliever, fever reducer and nasal decongestant
- Relieves sinus pressure and congestion
- Relieves sinus headache
- NonDrowsy For Adults
- Formerly named Sudafed PE Sinus Headache; Does not contain pseudoephedrine
Non-Drowsy Formula •Pain Reliever •Fever Reducer •Nasal Decongestant
Relieves: •Sinus Pressure •Congestion •Sinus Headache
Made in USA
For the temporary relief of: •Sinus congestion and pressure •Headache •Minor aches and pains •Nasal congestion
Promotes sinus drainage.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 10 caplets (3,250 mg acetaminophen) in 24 hours.
Severe liver damage may occur if you take: •More than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours •With other drugs containing acetaminophen •3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do not use: •With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist. •If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product. •If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
Ask a doctor before use if you have: •Liver disease •Heart disease •High blood pressure •Thyroid disease •Diabetes •Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When using this product do not exceed recommended dose.
Stop use and ask a doctor if: •Nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur •Pain or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days •Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days •Redness or swelling is present •New symptoms occur
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms