a comprehensive multiple with copper and iron
- contains well-absorbed calcium and magnesium citrate and malate minerals*
- provides the active, readily usable forms of vitamins B2, B6, and B12
- provides tissue-ready folate as 5-MTHF for those with methylation problems or poor conversion of folate to its active form*
- features trace minerals exclusively available from Thorne Research as picolinates
- chromium is provided as an optimally absorbed nicotinate glycinate chelate*
The keystone of every nutritional product line is a multiple vitamin-mineral supplement. At Thorne, we believe this is the starting point for every individual's supplementation needs and that these products should contain all the essential nutrients. We also believe that by using the purest, most bioavailable raw materials – those without unnecessary additives and preservatives – every individual's outcome will be optimized.
Why should everyone take a multiple vitamin-mineral supplement?
Nutrition experts agree that, due to the state of the current food supply and because few Americans eat the recommended five servings daily of health-giving fruits and vegetables, a multiple vitamin-mineral formulation should be taken daily.* Even the Journal of the American Medical Association, not known as a supporter of dietary supplements, has finally agreed that everyone should take a multi. A multi could be considered "dietary insurance," a small price to pay to be sure you get all the essential nutrients daily, even if you don't eat right.* Even greater health benefits can be realized if you eat a healthy diet in addition to taking a multi.*
Basic Nutrients IV provides a comprehensive multi with calcium, magnesium, and potassium bound to the organic acids citrate and malate, which are among the most soluble and absorbable of the mineral chelates.* Basic Nutrients IV contains copper and iron and a full range of other trace minerals and well-absorbed, tissue ready vitamin co-factors.
Suggested Use Take 3-6 capsules daily or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.