A little bit more about us.
We first pioneered our idea of natural, sustainable and responsible personal care products back in 1970. From toothpaste and mouthwash to deodorant and bar soaps, our love of nature inspires every product we create. Tom’s of Maine has sponsored hundreds of nonprofit efforts by giving back 10% of our profits. Our employees’ ideas for improving sustainable standards are critical to the responsible way we do business. And our partnerships with customers, suppliers and community groups allow us to do even more to make a difference for people and the planet.
- Sourced in nature
- Simple and understandable ingredients
- Free of artificial preservatives, colors, sweeteners, flavors, fragrances, and other additives
- Free of animal ingredients
- Made of high-quality ingredients
- Subject to limited processing
- Purposeful in the system of ingredients
- Promote organically grown ingredients wherever possible and practical