VCF Dissolving Vaginal Contraceptive Films - 9 Single Sealed
- Concern Care
- 90.00 gr
VCF is a translucent square of material containing the active ingredient Nonoxynol-9, a widely used highly efficient spermicide - the spermicide doctors recommend most! Placed high in the vagina as close as possible to the neck of the womb (cervix), it dissolves into a gel which exerts a powerful contraceptive effect against sperm. It is a potent spermicidal agent used successfully by millions of women.
Because VCF is small and unnoticed in use, it can be used discreetly by the woman. It does not run and will not stain. It is eventually washed away with the natural body fluids. •Becomes unnoticeable to either partner •You won't even know it's there •Begins to dissolve instantly •No hormonal side effects •Kills sperm on contact •Sexually enhancing •Lasts up to 3 hours
Begins to dissolve instantly -No hormonal side effects -Kills sperm on contact -Sexually enhancing
Made in USA
•For Vaginal Use Only •Not for rectal (anal) use Sexually transmitted disease (STDs) alert: This product does not protect against HIV/AIDS or other STDs and may increase the risk of getting HIV from an infected partner.
Do not use if you or your sex partner has HIV/AIDS. If you do not know if you or your sex partner is infected, choose another form of birth control When using this product •You may get vaginal irritation (burning, itching or a rash) Stop use and ask a doctor if •You or your partner get burning, itching, a rash, or other irritation of the vagina or penis Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away..
Direction of use
- Before using this product, read the enclosed package insert for complete directions and information
- Be sure your fingers are dry before touching the film
- Insert one film and place as far into the vagina as possible against the cervix
- Insert VCF not less than 15 minutes and not more than 3 hours before intercourse
- Use one film before each act of intercourse
- .Other Information:
- When used correctly every time you have sex, latex condoms greatly reduce, but do not eliminate, the risk of catching or spreading HIV, the virus that causes AIDS
- Use a latex condom without nonoxynol-9 if you or your sex partner has HIV/AIDS, multiple sex partners, or other HIV risk factors
- VCF is tested by independent laboratories for determination of sperm inactivating qualities, using the I.P.P.F. agreed protocol
- Store at 58°-86°F (15°-30°C)
Active Ingredients: Nonoxynol-9 - 28 % (Vaginal Contraceptive)
Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Purified Water