VIBRANT FLORA IS VIBRANT HEALTH’S CONDITION-SPECIFIC LINE OF PROBIOTIC POWDERS
Vibrant Flora Lean Body Support 21 day supply, Peach Mango, Naturally flavored
GLUTEN FREE • NON GMO • SOY FREE
Studies have identified approximately 25% of the human population that is largely immune to gaining weight. That leaves 75% with the potential to become entirely too large, and unhealthy. Alarmingly, 67%, of the US population is now obese or “overweight.” The burgeoning epidemic of obesity affects health in profoundly bad ways, increasing the risk of morbidity from cardiovascular disease, diabetes, arthritis, cancer, and even accidents.
WHAT IS VIBRANT FLORA LEAN BODY SUPPORT?
Vibrant Flora Lean Body Support is a protein and nutrient dense vegetable food with probiotics and a host of condition specific botanical ingredients to provide a baseline of good nutrition while speeding fat loss. It provides nutrients that will create a sense of satiety, while simultaneously delivering bioactive food substances that stimulate metabolism and the conversion of stored body fat to energy
Healthy nutrition comes from Lean Body Support’s selection of pea protein and vegetable powders. Protein is the primary macronutrient that keeps appetite in check. It is slower to digest, helping maintain a sense of fullness after it is eaten, while gradually being converted to blood sugar. Yes, not all protein is used to build bodily tissues; approximately 55% is converted to blood sugar, but it happens gradually, over 4 to 6 hours. That is how protein can sustain a steady-state blood sugar level, preventing marked drops that trigger hunger. VIBRANT FLORA: Lean Body Support provides 7 g per serving.
Spinach, zucchini, collards, tomato, wheatgrass, broccoli, kale leaf, parsley, kale sprouts, broccoli sprouts chlorella and carrot juice provide a strong collection of micronutrients. These are boosted by the inclusion of Orgenetics’ certified organic Orgen-HIM multiple vitamin-mineral, Orgen-Se selenium, and Phytavail mineral complex from Indian mustard. The nutrients from these foods and added micronutrients so enter the bloodstream and circulate through the hypothalamus of the midbrain where your body takes measurements of nutrients passing through. If something is lacking, the appestat bell is rung, and sensations of hunger are released in the brain and gastrointestinal tract. By providing sufficient micro-nutrition, Lean Body Support helps delay the release of hunger signals, thereby helping control intake of excess calories.
Ah, the unique probiotics: 50 billion of them per serving. Bifdobacterium animalis spp lactis, and Lactobacilli paracasei, plantarum, and gasseri are imbued with unique characteristics that go beyond normal digestive assistance or immune support. They fortify your body’s ability to control blood sugar, restrict the accumulation of storage fat, and reduce body fat mass.
- B. animalis reduces both fat mass and glucose intolerance.
- L. gasseri reduces inflammation, and suppresses blood glucose levels, thereby inhibiting the conversion of excess glucose to triglycerides that would otherwise be stored away as body fat.
- L. plantarum reduces diabetic symptoms and stimulates weight loss, while
- L. paracasei reduces inflammation and directly inhibits triglyceride formation. It synthesizes an enzyme (circulating lipoprotein lipase) that “controls triglyceride deposition into adipocytes.” In layman’s terms, that means the probiotic can stop fat cells from filling up on triglycerides.
“How can you diet when you’re hungry?” It’s a common refrain. It is easier to stick with a diet if hunger doesn’t plague your day. VIBRANT FLORA Lean Body Support helps through its…
- Acacia gum fiber, which, along with pea protein in VFW, works to create a feeling of fullness and satiety.
- D-phenylalanine, an amino acid that is the mirror image of L-phenylalanine. Before the D isomer can be metabolized, it must be converted to L-phenylalanine. However, it will cross the blood brain barrier, and, while waiting around to be converted, is instead picked up by specific cells of the brain and converted into phenylethylamine, called PEA for short. PEA is your brain’s natural amphetamine. It both improves attention and focus AND suppresses hunger. As a side note, D-phenylalanine also suppresses enzymes that break down endorphins and encephalins, your brain’s natural “feel-good” opioid neuropeptides. As those enzymes are suppressed, your brain’s natural, homemade feel-good biochemical increase, and a positive mood ensues. So D phenylalanine may suppress your appetite, and make you feel good about not eating.
- Satiereal is derived from the flowers of saffron crocus, Crocus sativus L. It is a natural serotonin reuptake inhibitor that improves levels of the neurotransmitter, serotonin. Improving levels of serotonin increases satiety and decreases appetite. Double-blind placebo controlled human clinical studies show that Satiereal® indeed increases satiety, decreases hunger, reduces sugar cravings, and reduces compulsive snacking between meals. In the studies, at 100% of women taking Satiereal reported decreased hunger. 80.7% of women lost weight, with a maximum of 11 lbs lost in two months. Notably, the Satiereal® group preferentially lost fat mass, instead of lean mass. The recommended daily dose of Satiereal® is 176.5 mg per day. You will notice that a serving of VFW contains the full recommended serving.
Helps Curb Appetite, Carb Control, Aids in Fat Reduction, Increases Metabolism & Supports Detox